Will the skill test have any effect on my profile?

ppc_riyad

Question

1 hour ago, nbniloy113 said:

As a graphics designer i gave 3 tests on Fiverr. [Adobe Photoshop (passed). Adobe illustrator (Top 10%). Fiverr English test (passed)]. Will the test have any effect on my profile or work. I mean is it improve my impression or anything else?

fiverr test is for showcase your skills. when a buyer visit your profile they will see it and think your good. (your getting buyers trust) test don't help to get impressions or clicks. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Yes. (My opinion)

Many people may disagree, but it really depends on how you think the algorithm works. If the algorithm is context-sensitive, meaning it considers everything about your profile, then it might be important.

I guess that the algorithm may be something like: (100%)

• 5% Skill test
  • 5% Fiverr Learn (do the freelance course)
  • 20% Gig completeness (content, tags, subscription enabled, FAQ)
  • 30% Buyer's feedback (public and private)
  • 10% Overall of the above
  • 30% Most recent sales (Not affected by any of the above) / I believe that if you are constantly making sales, your algorithm will stay afloat no matter what. I liken this to boiling water, as long as it doesn't cool down (selling within a certain period of time), you will continue to get the love from the algorithm.
  • Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, sanjeevclaw said:

How to take the English test

First, go to your seller profile page. After that you should see a section on the left side of the page that allows you to take tests. Scroll down a little bit. (Look at the attached photo) Click on Take a Test. You will see a list of tests that can be taken. Find English language test from this list. 

test.png

• Like 18

I think the skills tests will benefit potential clients when choosing Fiverr freelancers. It provides an extra level of confidence for the buyer to consider when evaluating who they want to order from. Especially helpful for newbies to the platform I think... to build trust with their target audience. 😃💞

Edited by wrightwell
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, jagannathroydip said:

So, if I give the Skills Test now will my gigs helps to rank?

Yes, do the skill tests. Skill tests increase the credibility of your profile. The client will happily place an order without any hesitation. It will help you in growing quickly.  

• Like 8