The withdrawal option was disabled. Please contact our customer support

sanartcovers

Question

I see many people on the forum have encountered this problem. I used one payoneer at first which later deleted and used another one.which was opened in my brother's name. But I deleted it again and used the payment method in my name.(PAYONEER).Accepted it and asked for 24 hours. But it's been three days since they disabled it and I'm not getting any reply from them. I don't know what I should do now. Please give feedback to those who have had this problem before. (Note: There is no problem with my account I am still receiving orders and working)

Screenshot_17.jpg

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

It is wise to be honest. The support answered you and told you to contact Payoneer. Maybe this opening and deleting profiles multiple times caused some problems with Payoneer itself.
Advice and don't get offended: I realise family/friends relations differ from country to country, but this combining profiles, sharing the same device etc often causes this kind of problems, the support blocks double accounts, fake identity accounts etc. And I don't understand why other withdrawal methods are also disabled.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, sanartcovers said:

I see many people on the forum have encountered this problem. I used one payoneer at first which later deleted and used another one.which was opened in my brother's name. But I deleted it again and used the payment method in my name.(PAYONEER).Accepted it and asked for 24 hours. But it's been three days since they disabled it and I'm not getting any reply from them. I don't know what I should do now. Please give feedback to those who have had this problem before. (Note: There is no problem with my account I am still receiving orders and working)

Have you tried contacting Fiverr Support regarding it? I guess you are playing with payment methods too much that's why it's not being added. So better to contact Fiverr Support and get it resolved by them.

• Like 5