My side quest

sabinespoems

Like most of you, one of my main reasons for being on Fiverr is making money. But I have a side quest I really wish to complete....world domination 👽 

Clearly not in a delusional, dictator way. But I've noticed that I get really excited when I fulfill an order for a buyer from a country that I have not yet 'collected' 🕵️‍♀️. Am I alone in this? 😅 Currently my domination is at 17%. So I clearly have a lot of collecting left! 

What about you guys? How many percent have you put under your belt? Or do you have any other side quests you've set for yourself along the way? 

Edited by sabinespoems
  • Like 16
  • Up 3

21 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

19% here, and not really looking to increase it. I know what my markets are, and I know which 2-3 countries represent 90% of potential income, so that's what I focus on.

10 minutes ago, rahulkajla1 said:

Mine is at 62%. I don't even remember the last time I looked at it.

Let me clarify that I indeed know it's nothing you should direct your focus on in terms of achieving it, since it doesn't matter one bit regarding having success! And it's also completely and totally out of your control. But for some reason I do still find it harmlessly entertaining to collect 🤷‍♀️

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi @sabinespoems! I love the topic. 😍

Yes, I want to be a World Dominator!!! It just has a nice ring to it.

I know it has nothing to do with our seller statistics, but it's a fun thing to look at between orders.

So far, I have a 10% world domination score and have made it into 21 different countries. It really makes me feel grateful that I can work with so many wonderful buyers all over the world.

More than the score ... I like looking at the map. And watching it fill up. Last week I finally made it onto all 6 continents, with South America and Australia being the last continents dominated. I can visualize my little "vickie" flags waving proudly on each continent. 😊

I'm also trying to control my excitement, but my heart always skips a beat when I see an inquiry from a country that I haven't done business with yet. I know it shouldn't. Luckily, I usually shout out the names of the country I see, so if my husband is nearby, he can remind me to stay level-headed and not enter into a business arrangement simply because it's from a "new" country.

My next goal is to start learning little phrases from the languages of each of these countries so that I can make my conversations with my buyers a little more special.

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hm, I'm on the app and can't find it there... I also can't remember what it was when I last commented on a World Domination thread, but will edit to add later from my laptop.

However, I have a related question - does anyone know for sure if a country disappears from your list if a buyer's account gets closed or permanently suspended, or does your Domination Map get affected when buyer's IPs change for long enough that Fiverr displays a different flag for them? Like the buyer moves permanently from A to B, and your map has no or -1 order under A, and 1 or +1 under B?

A while ago, I could've sworn I had a country I didn't have any more when I took a look at my map last time. But I may have only dreamt it was there or something.

• Like 9

Just now, visualstudios said:

At least you have Russia. Ain't nobody getting that one now lol, it will appreciate in value!

Laughing out loud :)) That's a good one. 

But on a more serious note you are right.. not a lot of people will have sales in Russia unless this stupid war ends. 

image.thumb.jpeg.e74d52758d0680ad924f482cb13e9da0.jpeg

Apparently I also have an even number of sales in Russia, 200. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1