My side quest

sabinespoems

Of course, I can't edit my post from above any more to add the map (the edit settings are a bit harsh, doesn't matter that much for comments, but for opening posts, it does, opening posters should be allowed to edit to add to their opening posts, it's kept me from posting some topics which only really make sense if you can add to them, but never mind), so here's mine now. Still no Iceland, Greenland, and it seems to stay about the same since quite a while now. Maybe a new feature, give a coupon to buyers from/promote your Gigs to specific countries that are yet missing on your map could be popular with sellers who want to fill their map 😉.

Screenshot (1099).png

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Is it cheating if you offer a discount to a buyer from a country on the World Domination Map merely to 'conquer' that country?

@newsmike I think you are right about the pin on the map being a general US marker. As I remember, you are from the NE part of the US. What threw me is that the pin is very close to where I live.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Is it cheating if you offer a discount to a buyer from a country on the World Domination Map merely to 'conquer' that country?

No, it would be indulging your inner collector, like paying an insensible amount of money on eBay for a Yu-Gi-Oh card that you really really want in your collection. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2