What is the benefits of Fiverr forum?

muneebanaseer44

1 minute ago, jonbaas said:

It's also worth noting, that I have never seen a Fiverr billionaire; I don't think anyone else has either. 

There are millionaires on Fiverr, but most of them have a team, so on their own I don't think they are millionaires either, or barely have 1 or 2 million. That's why some people were featured in magazines, and none of them were getting 1 million a year themselves. I don't think accounts that outsource to dozens of sellers count here, because that's an agency.. right?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

There are millionaires on Fiverr, but most of them have a team, so on their own I don't think they are millionaires either, or barely have 1 or 2 million.

Perhaps. But millionaires are not billionaires, and the OP appears to be complaining about the non-existent billionaires. 😉

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

I don't think accounts that outsource to dozens of sellers count here, because that's an agency.. right?

Right. It would seem that the OP is complaining about the individual billionaires.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, newsmike said:

C'mon now Jon...

I know, for a fact that THAT billionaire does not work on Fiverr. He's about to become the private owner of that other popular site that ends in "r". And he already has enough fives to buy a small moon. 😛

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

It’s Fiverr’s official community.

If you are looking to learn from experienced sellers then you will greatly benefit from this platform.

if you are looking for hacks and/or a way to grow your sales just by replying on here, then you are in for grave disappointment.

• Like 11
  • Up 4

You receive tips and guidelines for free.

You also get to receive an opinion from others in case you are dealing with an issue, etc.

There's no need to be on the forum to be successful on Fiverr. But it does come in handy and you can find some great friends.

Will it help you get orders though? NOPE. NOT AT ALL.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, apponislam said:

Is there any benefit to me if I stay in Fiverr forum all day?

Only if you enjoy reading what's on the forum so much that you can't resist spending the whole day doing it.

9 hours ago, apponislam said:

It would be helpful to know what are the benefits of Fiverr Forum.

This question was asked (and answered) hundreds of times already. Use the search feature to find those answers.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, apponislam said:

Is there any benefit to me if I stay in Fiverr forum all day?
It would be helpful to know what are the benefits of Fiverr Forum.

This depends on what goals you have for coming here. If it's achieving your goals, then you are getting benefits. If it's not, it's best not to be on the Forum all day. 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...