What is the benefits of Fiverr forum?

muneebanaseer44

On 10/14/2022 at 11:13 AM, sahiramsiyag said:

5. To get exposure.

6. Being an active member you may get extra privileges like a rising talent badge.

@sahiramsiyag - You only have reviews from 1 buyer (and all your orders have been within the last 2 weeks). Please don't spread myths like this on the forum.

This has been stated many times on the forum: Your activity on the forum does not have any bearing with how you are doing as a seller!

It will not bring you more orders or more exposure from your target buyers.

It will not give you extra privileges as a seller.

It will not increase your chances of getting the rising talent badge.

• Like 14
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 6:43 AM, alauddinmiah234 said:

So, usually I publish a gig on Fiverr. After one day it was in first page but after few more days it was in 5 no page.

Fiverr gives your new gig a chance to be seen by buyers, but if nobody buys, it gets moved down, and somebody else gets a chance to be seen.

Simply being on the forum will do nothing for your gig. Using the forum to learn and then implementing what you've learned might help.

• Like 15

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

What do you gain by posting on Fiverr Community?

Most of my posts are answering questions from other members on the forum, so I learn a lot by just answering questions. Sometimes it requires that I search the Help Center or forum for answers, so it also helps me to improve my research skills and ability to navigate through the tools and resources that Fiverr provides.

9 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

Give your opinion on why a fiber seller would use it, what are the benefits?

However, the biggest benefit I get from the forum is not from posting. I follow a lot of members on the forum and I do a lot of searches to find answers to my own questions. So I'm on the forum because there are better sellers than me on the forum.

These are sellers that are Pro sellers, top-rated sellers, and high-performing Level 2 sellers. They have been here longer and have weathered through more storms than I have. They have closed more orders and are incredibly good at what they do - not just in the skills that they have, but in their ability to run a thriving business. I'm also impressed with the New Sellers and Level 1 sellers who regularly contribute good content on the forum. I have a lot to learn from all of them!

• Like 17
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

Do you have to gain anything from a forum? You're a part of a great forum and there's lots of knowledge spread around. 

However, this WON'T give you sales directly, nor will it make you a millionaire. As an entrepreneur, focusing on gain from the start is a huge mistake.

26 minutes ago, nayem_h24 said:

why a fiber seller

Are there Fiber sellers? Where?

• Like 13
  • Haha 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, nayem_h24 said:

do you spend time on Facebook? what do you gain for spending time on social media? entertainment, right? Here you gain knowledge, from some experts who spend their years and go through hardship to gain that. And you can learn it just by asking not experience that. Their hardships, their experiences, all what you haven't faced yet, but want to give up already. This forum is a blessing for new comers. If you don't get it, then what to say. Not everything is for profits.

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

@donnovan86 ha ha ha only for this. good humor😆🤣 

• Like 18
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

If this man knows where they are, I would be interested because I was supposed to get fiber in my village 2 years ago and nothing is done already and I am struggling with 900KB/s internet connexion, thanks fiverr for this, lol.

• Like 18
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

Fiverr Forum is a community where the members have the opportunities to:

• Understand Fiverr regulations properly
  • Gather demonstrated knowledge on open discussion
  • Solve and share the operational and strategic problems, ideas and solutions by questioning and answering
  • Keep update of current news and announcements
  • Increase professional skills through relevant tips
  • Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

This forum is one of the best and free techniques to promote your gig. Dont spam the message board by introducing your gig links, by doing this you may come into the bad books of the forum members. Take active participation in the forum by putting your valuable insights. Give answers to questions related to your niche, help new freelancers with their queries, and always try the best way to solve their problems. This will help you to get noticed and increase your credibility. Participate in forum discussions and give productive feedback in the forum, by this way clients will come to know that you are credible and have in-depth knowledge of your skill, They will trust you more and will offer you to give them services.

• Like 21
  • Up 1

Fiverr is a freelancing platform. And Fiverr forum is a forum of Fiverr where all the freelancers and buyers meet with their problems or to know something. That's it Fiverr will vary depending on their skills, experience, and client base. However, according to Fiverr's website is a marketplace for freelancer. So I think everyone is understanding. Have you any good suggestion you can share with me. 

Lot of thanks for your advance comment .

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Fiverr Forum is important for new sellers because of the wealth of content that is here if a new seller will take the time to search for previous threads about their issues.

However, if a new seller asks a question that has been asked hundreds of times before, they may not get an answer.

Also, Forum participation does not help your Fiverr profile or gig placement in any way. That is an untruth spread by YouTube gurus to make money by giving fake information that makes it seem easy to make a living working on Fiverr.  

• Like 8
  • Up 4