What is the benefits of Fiverr forum?

muneebanaseer44

I use the forum mainly to try to improve my English. I'm learning a few things about Fiverr and human nature. 
So far I don't think it got me an order, but I've already bought from members since they were in the forum. 

Edited by teramangala
  • Like 35
  • Up 2

On 7/16/2021 at 5:55 PM, asif191013 said:

fiverr forum helps sellers to get client

Most here in the forum are going to be sellers whining about how they are not getting any sales...so, if you are hoping that by posting in the forum it will somehow attract a buyer, think again.

There will always be that one guy who says he gets tons of business by posting in the forums. OK. Good for them.

But, generally speaking, what you can get from the forum is advice, tips and learn how to become successful here.

GG 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 7/15/2021 at 11:35 PM, mdsojib276 said:

As a result, fiber will definitely give us a reward for it

So I actually see your point - but here's the thing - your logic is flawed. Fiverr won't 'see' you posting on here (nor will the site care, honestly). You CAN learn things here or come here for the banter but that's all. No one from Fiverr will see that you are posting 123122 posts a day and go 'ooooh, this person deserves orders because instead of doing something productive, they are posting nonsense'. Even if you are posting useful advice - it's highly likely that no one will care. It's for your benefit to hang around here and learn new things - but it does 0 to your profile on Fiverr. Really. 

• Like 33
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

On 7/17/2021 at 5:33 AM, vickiespencer said:

I have been here 4 years and I have not had orders from Forum members. Those YouTube gurus make their videos to get clicks, watches and money. Usually their info is false! Except for Fiverr Fin. She has truthful and helpful content on YouTube.

You would be wise to spend less time watching the videos and more time improving your skills, profile and gigs.

Thank you for your advice. I am a logo designer. Not very pro. But you can visit my profile. we can talk in inbox

• Like 6

On 7/15/2021 at 4:47 PM, wp_doctor_alif said:

Does Fiver forum help the seller to get many order from seller? what is the actual benefit of fiverr forum? 

No. There's absolutely no benefit to using the forums. Mind you, I'm not talking only about getting orders. I'm actually saying that there's no benefit whatsoever for you to be in the forum. Not in orders, not in anything else. You won't learn anything here. You're wasting your time.

Note - for some select few it's advantageous to be on the forums. Those few are the people who know how to read, write, distinguish truth from BS, think and act on new information. That means that for the vast majority of people on the forums, they serve no purpose whatsoever. They will never learn. They don't want to learn. They aren't able to learn. For a lot of people here, the forums serve the same purpose as me attending a class on advanced quantum mechanics. I would get NOTHING out of it. I wouldn't understand anything that is being said. Not because it has no value, but because I don't know enough to extract any value from it. I would just be wasting mine (and everyone else's) time. 

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 32
  • Up 2

On 7/17/2021 at 5:55 AM, asif191013 said:

Actually, I have seen many videos that they are saying that " community of fiverr like fiverr forum helps sellers to get client ". I wanna know more

Can you share the link to these videos? I've seen a couple of posts before referring to certain "videos". I'm curious where all these suggestions are coming from. 😅

• Like 9

• Here are many experts and experienced members of Fiverr's. So you can share your problem here, which are relevant to Fiverr.
    • In this community, everyone shares their experiences as a blog. You can read those blogs and acquire knowledge
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 3

On 7/28/2021 at 11:29 PM, shahariar75 said:

good answer

Please stop it… just in this topic you posted 6 replies one after another. Did you know that you can put it it all in one of post instead of creating 6 different ones?

and even better there is “thanks” and “arrow up” emoji reaction that you can put on the post that you like 

• Like 54
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 3

Fiverr Forum is place of getting knowledge and to have lots of suggestions and solutions to your problem which you are facing at the Fiverr platform. I think just  be active on forums for getting sales is not useful.

• Like 26
  • Up 2

Stay on forum , you gain lots of new things , generally in our mind something appears  lots of question about fiver and overall its all things, so its a huge topic to know your specific topic but in forum you just ask your specific topic and there is lots of expert persons to solve and answer your question. so it save your time lots. So you say its a store house of knowledge sharing platform. Thanks

• Like 26
  • Up 1

On 7/15/2021 at 4:56 PM, corsogr said:

If activity in the forums does not affect any rankings, listings or gigs on Fiverr.com, then this and any order coming from there, is useless:

Can you elaborate this please?

So you mean Activities on forum Ranks the gig ? Even though Mjensen said no ?

So getting order from forum is result of being here on forum I accept, But ranking gig is result of getting Order..you know what I mean ?

you can have Order from anywhere, Facebook , Instagram, Linked anywhere doesn't mean Activities on that platform affects fiverr GIG ranking !

I hope that makes it little clear !

• Like 28
  • Up 2

On 7/14/2021 at 8:56 PM, prava_smrite said:

I want to know how i will be benefited by staying active on fiverr forum? Then, what activities i have to play in fiverr forum?

Thanks in Advance ❤️

You can ask for advice and learn a lot from knowledgeable fiverr sellers. In my opinion, this forum is invaluable to fiverr sellers or freelancers in general.

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

I have a question from long time. Can some explain properly. I see that lots of fiverr sellers are active in forum. They also get rank if they post or comment. So my question is why should I give enough time in fiverr forum. Is there any benefit except help each other? 

• Like 24
  • Confused 1

On 8/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, webdevsmedia said:

They also get rank if they post or comment.

No! No! No! No! Posting and commenting on the Forum will NOT help you rank your gigs. 

C62B64E7-0214-4616-9097-3E92967CBD6F.jpeg.c531aa7727d17d56dc77299642f235fd.jpeg

On 8/9/2021 at 12:59 PM, webdevsmedia said:

Is there any benefit except help each other?

Well, you get to interact with other Fiverr buyers/sellers and have some fun! 

Edited by krheate
  • Like 25
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, webdevsmedia said:

Actually I mean rank in the fiverr fourm not in the fiverr.

Yes there are ranks on the forum, they don't matter that much though. And posting consistently just to gain rank without intention to contributing meaningful content to the thread does not help.

• Like 22