What is the benefits of Fiverr forum?

muneebanaseer44

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, queeck said:

I don't know how post on fiverr forum?

You very well know it. You created loads of topics, even stole content from other websites and commented a lot. 
What exactly else you don’t know? 
Ah yes, what you don’t know is ethics and forum rules 🤷‍♀️

• Like 14
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, queeck said:

I don't know how post on fiverr forum?

What do you mean? You keep posting on the forum over and over and over again. You already know how to post.

What you don't know is how to post something that someone will actually want to read.

People don't want to read plagiarized content, or a bunch of pointless topics, or announcement for every order you get (what's next, posting about every time you go to the toilet?).

• Like 15

1 hour ago, queeck said:

What is the benefits of Fiverr forum?

Sorry to say this, but for you, there are probably none.

The main benefit of the forum is being able to learn from others (by reading, not by posting whatever random thing comes to your mind). However, your topics show that you struggle to understand what others are saying (or, perhaps, that you don't read at all, and just keep posting because someone lied to you that it's going to bring you sales).

• Like 11
  • Up 1

The benefit of the forum is that regular users can develop nerves of steel and hone their self-restraint, while they do their best to not scream when seeing yet another "What are the benefits of the forum" thread. I'll show myself out. x

• Like 8
  • Haha 3
  • Up 1

• Lena locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Hello Members,

Fiverr Forum will help you know a lot of stuff about Fiverr- how it works, the Do’s and Don’ts for example, there are some common bugs which sellers/buyers face and the updates are posted. You can also improve your gigs and your selling strategies on Fiverr.

Being an active member on forums earn you a badge which is very helpful too.

AND

There are a lot to know to go higher and fiverr forum is the most effective tool to learn. I highly recommend everyone to follow the most successful sellers and focus on how to improve the business. It's a pleasure for us that we got a platform like fiverr and also fiverr forum.

How you think that this forum is helpful for you? 

• Like 17
  • Confused 2

9 minutes ago, queeck said:

There are no forum badges that go on your profile. None. The forum is not connected to your seller gigs, profile, or activity in any way. It is merely a place where Fiverr buyers/sellers can interact and learn from one another. There are no badges that have any affect on you, as a seller.

• Like 19

On 4/20/2022 at 10:28 AM, newsmike said:

Jon, you didn't get the Fiverr Forum travel mug?

I got, I told them it pretty early but they told me that I can have it

Picsart_22-04-21_09-11-48-696.thumb.jpg.f2154627c6ebf1e3809c2f3429d73f14.jpg

On 4/20/2022 at 5:01 PM, jonbaas said:

I got the Fiverr suger cookie.... There's a travel mug to go with it!? 😲

shook! I got any, can I buy them from somewhere, do you any place? 

• Like 17
  • Haha 4
  • Congrats! 1

17 hours ago, queeck said:

Helpful how? A forum badge does literally nothing for your account on the main site. Nobody is going to buy from you just because you've got a forum badge.

10 hours ago, asiqur2898 said:

its help to increase your gigs rank and impressions.

It doesn't.

• Like 15
  • Up 2

17 minutes ago, catwriter said:

To be honest, I don't think that anyone became a billionaire by working on Fiverr.

And if they did, now they are not here anymore. 

30 minutes ago, milanescobar said:

Fiverr , Put this forum for making healthy community of people who are working on it. But some sellers who got many orders . They just make fun of new sellers questions are try to insult them. If you billionaire that don't give you right to crash the poor.  

Nobody is insulting anyone. But some people needs to understand that the questions they ask, are already answered and they should search for it beforehand. Nobody likes the same questions piling on top of each other in the forum. It makes it unusuable.

• Like 13
  • Up 5