What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

On 9/4/2023 at 12:46 AM, shuvo_va said:

With due respect on all Grand Master Leaders, I want to know about the benefits of Grand Master Rank. I hope everybody will be more inspired to get the Grand Master Rank after knowing this answer.

Thank you. 

Come on, they're not world leaders. No need for such formal responses. The only advantage is that they reply to everything because they're lonely. 😄

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, motiurak07 said:

There are 14 different badges, and I have earned 1 badge. can anyone please share how can I earn other badges? 

Focus on getting work on Fiverr's main website. The forum is useful if you want to ask for help, to receive guidance and also solve various issues that others might have gone through. As Alex said, you're not getting orders here, and those badges are shiny, but useless. 

• Like 16

6 hours ago, anoar_ said:

someone suggest me spend some time here to get success on Fiverr. 

That is not true. 🤨

Being active on the Fiverr Forum does not guarantee being a successful seller.  What will help you become a better seller is to read the pinned posts in the category "Tips for Sellers" to learn how to be a better seller and get more sales. 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/?forumId=15%2C16

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 3
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tripti_tonu said:

My forum current badge is 6 but reputation is 11, how can it increase?

First of all, I Agree with @catwriter that 

It won't bring you orders, if that's what you're asking.

The Fiverr forum is an online community where Fiverr users can ask questions, share advice, and discuss topics related to freelancing and the Fiverr platform. The forum is moderated by Fiverr staff and is accessible to anyone who has a Fiverr account.

If you remain active on the Fiverr Forum and engage with other people's postings, you will ultimately get a lot of knowledge that will benefit you in your professional freelancing career as well as Fiverr TOS such as what to do and what not to do!

You'll learn a lot here that will assist you in dealing with sellers and buyers!

And as you make posts and topics, and respond, your reputation and badge will rise!

I believe you grasp the Way!

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, aimanmalik23 said:

Is Fiverr form badges and feedbacks have any impact on my gig

In my opinion, Fiverr forum badges have nothing to do with your gig performance. The Fiverr forum is for gaining more knowledge about Fiverr, getting suggestions from experienced freelancers, staying updated about the latest Fiverr updates, etc.

• Like 4

Hi @aimanmalik23, this is a great question! None of the activity on the forum has any relation to your seller level, gig impressions, or rank. This forum is purely just for networking amongst freelancers and buyers on the platform, and to get insider scoops on Fiverr news and changes. Any awards provided are directly related to forum engagement, you can find more on this here!

• Like 4
  • Up 4

If I were you, I would browse the forum, rather than re-asking the question. Similar questions like yours are all over the forum.

Anyway, your forum activity {including badges} is not related to your fiverr main account. You can only take advantage of feedback from other experienced members here to [grow your fiverr journey/gig]. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/15/2024 at 10:20 PM, roger1127 said:

I'm just curious, what benefits or advantages can we get if we get to a high rank in forum? Thank you!

Why do you want a high rank on the Forum? Remember one thing: Forum and Fiverr platform are two separate things so they are not related to each other. Via Forum, you cannot get orders or any other advantage on Fiverr.

Just browse the Forum to get more knowledge about news, updates, information on different things, other' experiences, tips etc. You can share your experiences with us too if have any or worth to share with us. 

• Like 2
  • Up 3