What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

Here my tips for you

How to get more comment from your thread/topic?

1. Create good thread/topic by asking good question, or give good tips for seller/buyer.
  2. Create controversial thread/topic. Be careful, Fiverr might ban for various reasons.

How to get more react from your reply/thread/topic?

It's similar with tips above. You just need

1. Create good comment/topic
  2. Create controversial comment/topic. As I mention before, be careful, Fiverr might ban you.

Finally

As I mention above, what I do right now is making as good as possible reply to help you and other member. Let's see, what react in this comment. 😁

• Like 11

41 minutes ago, mdminhaz05 said:

Would you please tell me how you benefited it? Also has your order increased? The is that it will not do you any good or any benefited.

I always try to active Fiverr forum Its help me a lot when i search my keyword my gig always show Fiverr first page on first row.

• Like 16
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/19/2021 at 10:29 AM, ruhulamin48 said:

I always try to active Fiverr forum Its help me a lot when i search my keyword my gig always show Fiverr first page on first row.

This has nothing to do with your forum activity. Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr account in any way!

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway".

The above is from here: 

Edit: I searched for your gig under On Page SEO using the new seller filter and your gig is on page 7 in the 9th row! 

Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 22
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, ruhulamin48 said:

You really need to learn how Fiverr works.  The forum is for fun, it has NOTHING to do with "ranking" your gig, or making sales. So you can relax and spam less. 

• Like 19

• 3 weeks later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

You seem to think that posting a series of new topics every time you get an order will benefit you in some way.

It has been politely pointed out to you that if everyone created a new topic each time they got an order the forum would be overwhelmed.

However, you choose to ignore this.

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway. 

The above is from the topic below which you should read:

New sellers would be better using their time to read and learn from the excellent articles posted by successful sellers and experienced forum members.

That way they have a chance of earning some money and building their Fiverr business. 

• Like 22
  • Up 8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, jasthings said:

what's the best way to unlock all the badges and rank up?

Most people rely on liking every post, even those that make both sides of an argument, and the good old fashioned pasting of "Good info, go more ahead, bro," to every post you see.  Quick and easy, no reading or comprehension required.

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 13
  • Haha 5
  • Congrats! 1