What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

No, you will not get any benefit. Fiverr Forum is for taking and giving advice and connecting with other people. The main website and forum website are entirely different, and there's no link between them. If you're doing anything on Forum, it will not affect your main Fiverr account in any way (and vice versa).

Badges are only there to show how old and active you are on the forum.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2021 at 7:52 AM, seo_aanoman said:

Or do I show it online on fiverr? 

No. As far as I know, the two sites aren't connected. But you also don't HAVE to be online all the time. It doesn't help one bit.

(nor does posting on the forum 231231 times. Being active on the forum might get your ranks on the FORUM but will not help you get orders.) 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, eileen_lue said:

I am a newbie in the forum, and I am eager to get more forum badges and get to a higher level.

Why would you need to get to a higher level? 😉 

Forum badges are for pure gamification purposes and show your participation in a forum. Create meaningful conversations and replies and you will progress with forum levels 

• Like 16
  • Up 2

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

Why would you need to get to a higher level? 😉 

Forum badges are for pure gamification purposes and show your participation in a forum. Create meaningful conversations and replies and you will progress with forum levels 

Thanks very much. I just think this is funny.🥳

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, eileen_lue said:

I am a newbie in the forum, and I am eager to get more forum badges and get to a higher level.

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway." 

The above is from here:

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 12/6/2021 at 11:22 AM, lloydsolutions said:

There are no benefits.

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway." 

The above is from here: 

Really.?

I want grand master badge. 

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, polroti said:

what is the highest rank in this forum?

It’s for pure gamification and ranks on the forum doesn’t mean anything.

32 minutes ago, polroti said:

How can the fiverr forum help us

You can read advices given on the forum and hopefully they will help you to become a better seller.  

• Like 11

23 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

The above is from here:

Ah, got it! Thanks a lot! 🙂

• Like 7