On 8/15/2021 at 6:18 PM, servicestore85 said:

Here are some tips for finding expert new seller- category Tips for Buyers

On 9/29/2021 at 5:16 PM, hasnat_rafi_dev said:

Some Useful Tips For Fiverr :

1.    Be online for maximum time

On 9/30/2021 at 6:00 PM, hasnat_rafi_dev said:

Just a few quick tips that can help you in Fiverr:

• Use proper English and grammar in your gigs and in your conversations with buyers.

@hasnat_rafi_devPlease stop serial spamming the forum with unrelated replies and double spam posts.

• Like 34
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:37 AM, alexandamedia said:

real examples of your work

In my opinion, requesting a sample is one of the best ways to understand exactly what the seller will provide (if, of course, the sample is an accurate representation of the seller's capabilities). 

At the same time, some sellers are not willing to send samples

In most cases, they either want to protect client confidentiality by not sending over real work from previous projects or are afraid that their sample will be repurposed... or both. 

As a best practice, I recommend that sellers create samples from scratch that can be used for sampling purposes only. For new sellers, the added benefit is that this strategy augments their lack of real examples, which they should not share in either case unless the work is part of the seller's shareable portfolio that buyers explicitly agree to.

In general, samples can benefit both parties. 

I hope this helps!

• Like 28

HELP - I ask for a cancellation because the Fluent in French content writer seller I hired actually didn'T speak or write French outside of Google Translate!!!
Now that I have cancelled, I have a credit, but i don't want credit, I want my cash back!
Is there a way to do that??

please let me know. thanks

• Like 29

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 2:21 PM, theratypist said:

The problem is all new sellers will likely have "expert" written on their description

Ask for referrals and to see some of their finished work. Contact some of their former clients. This should help weed out the so-called experts from the real ones. 

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, savvycolleen said:

Ask for referrals and to see some of their finished work. Contact some of their former clients. This should help weed out the so-called experts from the real ones. 

Do you mean as a customer on Fiverr? If I was customer (on Fiverr) I would likely just base it on their portfolio that is already shown on the profile, how they communicate with me and reviews from previous buyers. The whole conversation should stay within the platform, so referrals and contacting clients would be considered an odd practice here.

• Like 18

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2021 at 6:18 PM, servicestore85 said:

You should follow every top-rated seller who was a new seller once a time. New sellers always try to make you 100% satisfied and take a small amount cause they need to grow their account. But if you do not filter new sellers you will get a bad experience with them. You should check his experience level, his behavior, communication, and previous work. If you can find an expert new seller you will get proper support for your project and spend a little buck.

Here are some tips for finding expert new seller-

1. Expert new seller always have good communication skill

2. Seller understand what you need

3. Seller will provide his previous work and showcase his expertise

4. Seller will never focus on budget, he will focus on doing your project

You need to always check new expertise either you will experience a bad situation. But never suppose every new seller is a fraud and not an expert. There are lots of people has successfully local business or client but they are want to start on Fiverr, now he can't jump top-rated seller he will start from a new seller.

New seller like me are always ready to deliver perfect project 

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...

You should choose a new seller because a new seller try to give you a best service because if you give him a bad review no one choose him he will never a get a new order. And I am also a new seller I always try to satisfy my new client. Thank you

• Like 9

Regarding to new seller, I am new seller on Fiverr and have five 5 stars reviews.

If you wish in promoting your website or store, I will help you with that because that is our area of specialization.

Kindly reach us out@ messapps

• Like 7

i totally agree with you , i have a lot of clients in real life but since i joined fiverr its feels like you just started it needs a little of pation thats it , and to the costumer to pick a look on the new sellers cuz sometimes they are better than the other levels and cheaper !

• Like 7

On 8/15/2021 at 10:18 AM, servicestore85 said:

You should follow every top-rated seller who was a new seller once a time. New sellers always try to make you 100% satisfied and take a small amount cause they need to grow their account. But if you do not filter new sellers you will get a bad experience with them. You should check his experience level, his behavior, communication, and previous work. If you can find an expert new seller you will get proper support for your project and spend a little buck.

Here are some tips for finding expert new seller-

1. Expert new seller always have good communication skill

2. Seller understand what you need

3. Seller will provide his previous work and showcase his expertise

4. Seller will never focus on budget, he will focus on doing your project

You need to always check new expertise either you will experience a bad situation. But never suppose every new seller is a fraud and not an expert. There are lots of people has successfully local business or client but they are want to start on Fiverr, now he can't jump top-rated seller he will start from a new seller.

Well written but buyers are always looking for someone experienced.

• Like 7

On 1/12/2022 at 8:38 PM, ashakh said:

Well written but buyers are always looking for someone experienced.

Could you please tell me what do you mean by experienced? Any new seller are not an experienced? I have create Fiverr account 2020 march. But for some business I was absent on Fiverr. Again I start before 2months. In this short time I saw many of Level1 and level2 seller. As a graphic designer I can say many of level1/level2 seller make there gig image by stock image and many level1 and level2 designers didn't know design principles. Their design quality is very weak but review 5*.

If its the condition of expert seller(not everyone) how could buyer identify the real expert?