How To Spot Potentiality In New Sellers?

nyantsa

27 minutes ago, harutmelkonyan said:

No.but its hard for new sellers to save their rating.For that they are doing everything to get 5star review

But so do L1 to become L2, and L2 to TRS, and TRS to become PRO. The point is that new sellers as a group try harder than anyone else is just not accurate, but I commend you for doing so if that applies to you individually. 

• Like 75
  • Up 5

9 minutes ago, newsmike said:

and TRS to become PRO.

I'm pretty sure sellers can qualify as being Pro rated out of the gate without any orders or progressing through all the former levels if Fiverr staff deem their portfolio worthy.

While it is safe to assume virtually all Level 2 sellers hope to become a TRS one day, not all TRS want to become Pro rated however.

🤓

• Like 78
  • Up 4

5 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Why do you suppose that is? Price barrier resistance? 

The point was actually mentioned in one of the SP seminars (can't remember which exactly) but it was stated that there have been a number of sellers who qualified and were accepted for Pro status, but then eventually wished to be reverted back to a "regular" seller profile.

Starting gig price might be a reason why, or perhaps jumping through the hurdles to maintain Pro rating (I don't really know what that entails), or some other reason.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 75

58 minutes ago, sayeedakram said:

in this vast wave of professionals experience counts only.

If that was true, new sellers wouldn't get orders. And yet, we keep seeing posts from new sellers who got their first, second, tenth...order.

Keep in mind that the fact that you are not getting orders doesn't mean that it's the same for all new sellers.

• Like 78
  • Congrats! 1

11 minutes ago, hasnat_rafi_dev said:

Some Useful Tips For Fiverr :

1.    Be online for maximum time

2.    Make your gig catchy and Seo optimized

3.    Make your gig image clear (don’t use lots of text)

4.    See the fiverr free course to know better about providing best gig

5.    Add foreign languages in profile.

6.    Share your gigs on social media platforms.

7.    Send all 10 buyer requests every day.

8.    don’t copy paste gig your description should not same for 2 line

9.    Try to get good avg. selling price.

10.  Try to get atleast 98% order completion rate.

11. Never edit anything when you are ranked or getting orders.

See the fiverr free course to know better about providing best gig

https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller?mpevent=Home Product Clicked&mpindex=106&mpname=Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller&mpcat=All Courses

you can read this arcile

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010708757-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-sellers-Tips?segment=seller

You don't even have one sale and you sharing tips. Probably apply those tips and actually make a sale first don't you think?

• Like 67
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

On 8/15/2021 at 6:18 PM, servicestore85 said:

Here are some tips for finding expert new seller- category Tips for Buyers

On 9/29/2021 at 5:16 PM, hasnat_rafi_dev said:

Some Useful Tips For Fiverr :

1.    Be online for maximum time

On 9/30/2021 at 6:00 PM, hasnat_rafi_dev said:

Just a few quick tips that can help you in Fiverr:

• Use proper English and grammar in your gigs and in your conversations with buyers.

@hasnat_rafi_devPlease stop serial spamming the forum with unrelated replies and double spam posts.

• Like 77
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 6:37 AM, alexandamedia said:

real examples of your work

In my opinion, requesting a sample is one of the best ways to understand exactly what the seller will provide (if, of course, the sample is an accurate representation of the seller's capabilities). 

At the same time, some sellers are not willing to send samples

In most cases, they either want to protect client confidentiality by not sending over real work from previous projects or are afraid that their sample will be repurposed... or both. 

As a best practice, I recommend that sellers create samples from scratch that can be used for sampling purposes only. For new sellers, the added benefit is that this strategy augments their lack of real examples, which they should not share in either case unless the work is part of the seller's shareable portfolio that buyers explicitly agree to.

In general, samples can benefit both parties. 

I hope this helps!

• Like 74

HELP - I ask for a cancellation because the Fluent in French content writer seller I hired actually didn'T speak or write French outside of Google Translate!!!
Now that I have cancelled, I have a credit, but i don't want credit, I want my cash back!
Is there a way to do that??

please let me know. thanks

• Like 73

On 8/12/2021 at 2:25 AM, rakib_sarker said:

Firstly, Try to see their work experience, portfolio and also review from  the other buyers

And What  about the new seller? Their are many potential new seller who are join Fiverr in every day. One day they will become one of the best sellers here.

• Like 59
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 4