How To Spot Potentiality In New Sellers?

nyantsa

Seller choice is a very important thing for the buyer, I know every buyer wants her project completely well done in a good condition. But never suppose every new seller is not an expert. There are lots of people has successfully local business or client but they are want to start on Fiverr, now he can't jump top-rated seller he will start from a new seller. Thank you for your spend of valuable time.

Regards to
raufsaimon.

• Like 74
  • Thanks 5

On 8/15/2021 at 11:18 PM, servicestore85 said:

You should follow every top-rated seller who was a new seller once a time. New sellers always try to make you 100% satisfied and take a small amount cause they need to grow their account. But if you do not filter new sellers you will get a bad experience with them. You should check his experience level, his behavior, communication, and previous work. If you can find an expert new seller you will get proper support for your project and spend a little buck.

Here are some tips for finding expert new seller-

1. Expert new seller always have good communication skill

2. Seller understand what you need

3. Seller will provide his previous work and showcase his expertise

4. Seller will never focus on budget, he will focus on doing your project

You need to always check new expertise either you will experience a bad situation. But never suppose every new seller is a fraud and not an expert. There are lots of people has successfully local business or client but they are want to start on Fiverr, now he can't jump top-rated seller he will start from a new seller.

Thank you so much for this post but I think as a new seller he need to prove himself/herself by their good communication so they have proper skill for this job. Also a new seller can show their some of previous work or some practice project  so that their buyer can trust them. Most of new seller work with many local client so every new seller not new on their skill only new on fiverr so as a buyer also need to give chance to new seller. 

• Like 73
  • Thanks 4

Hi as i am also a new seller i am sharing my thoughts only 

I think there are few key points that you should Try new seller

1. You can ask for sample work before starting the order If the seller is really enthusiast towards getting work then he will start your work right away

2. If the new seller is really good at what he do then he will try to complete your work on Time & Even he will try to complete the work before deadline

3. If the seller is enthusiast towards his work quality then he will do everything to make his trust towards buyer for his work quality & to get more & more work

4 You can Get your work completed in low cost Most of the time with quality if you find good seller

Note: these things only apply if the buyer will find a really good quality work provider new seller so long story is short

The question here is how to find a Good New seller 

📢  I think you can ask for quick sample work & according to that you can judge his skills & you can hire a new seller ............. Please share your thought if what i think is wrong 

• Like 99
  • Thanks 5

• Ask Technical questions regarding their area of expertise.
  • Ask for their recent or prior work experiences.
  • Ask them why as I buyer I choose you?
  • Ask for their Portfolio.
  • Describe your job and ask them to provide best possible solutions
  • Ask them if they're a Freelancer or working in an Agency.

These are the questions help you to know about their Experience as well as the expertise, so you better know if he/she is the right for your work.

• Like 73

On 8/15/2021 at 11:18 PM, servicestore85 said:

You should follow every top-rated seller who was a new seller once a time. New sellers always try to make you 100% satisfied and take a small amount cause they need to grow their account. But if you do not filter new sellers you will get a bad experience with them. You should check his experience level, his behavior, communication, and previous work. If you can find an expert new seller you will get proper support for your project and spend a little buck.

Here are some tips for finding expert new seller-

1. Expert new seller always have good communication skill

2. Seller understand what you need

3. Seller will provide his previous work and showcase his expertise

4. Seller will never focus on budget, he will focus on doing your project

You need to always check new expertise either you will experience a bad situation. But never suppose every new seller is a fraud and not an expert. There are lots of people has successfully local business or client but they are want to start on Fiverr, now he can't jump top-rated seller he will start from a new seller.

Thanks Nice Information

• Like 84

On 9/19/2021 at 9:19 AM, mahmud_nabi said:

New sellers provide Quality work with  reasonable price to build up their career in Fiverr. 

You need to read upon the current problems with many, many new sellers who are unskilled yet claim to be experts. There is no way you can make such a broad statement, other than wishful thinking. 

• Like 82
  • Up 8

46 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What if new seller offers his service for 5$ and TRS also offers the same service for 5$? Why would you choose new seller over the TRS? 

I just find this entire "choose a new seller for the best and most honest results" propaganda to be a dishonest and desperate attempt to pickpocket a $5 bill. Hey, for the best heart surgery, be sure to hire an intern. It's insulting in its self serving transparency. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 77
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, rokonulhasan said:

So, what would he/she write instead of "expert" ?

Describe, accurately and honestly, what value they bring to the client.

Of course, self-proclaimed "experts" who are actually unskilled and can't offer anything of value are highly unlikely to admit that to anyone, even to themselves. They just clutter the main site and the forum, and give a bad name to all the honest, hard-working, truly skilled people from their own country.

• Like 81

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

How does he prepare himself? And how is he planning to beat top rated sellers? 

How else..... He does 2 week fast track course...  0 - Expert in 2 weeks guaranteed for just 2000 Indian rupees

Edited by drasnia
  • Like 68
  • Haha 5
  • Up 1

On 9/19/2021 at 8:05 AM, tridharatech said:

I think there are few key points that you should Try new seller

1. You can ask for sample work before starting the order If the seller is really enthusiast towards getting work then he will start your work right away

I just had to chime in and say, "No!"

No buyers should expect sellers to work at all without an order. No sellers should ever do work without an order in place. That is not only against the rules but a wide open door to scammers.

• Like 74
  • Up 1