Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

On 4/25/2020 at 2:05 PM, visualstudios said:

Here’s ours. A bit spread, but over 50% of all orders are from the US alone, and about 75% from english speaking countries. And for some reason it seems to think Portugal is in the middle of the atlantic ocean lol

Are you based on the ocean 😆

My world domination is 15% Most orders from USA.

1978469309_Annotation2020-04-26131905.thumb.png.1af6aab47073fbc3cb9956bcc9aaf384.png
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

Guest humanissocial

😃 81… as I was saying haha

Whoa! That’s incredible. And it’s so interesting that the demand for something is so spread out.

Most of my orders are from the U.S., I think because the U.S. is most engaged with the types of goals I support people with.

• 2 months later...

There are 195 countries in the world. The world domination thing calculates based on how many out of those you have (so countries like the US, despite being large, don’t count more than somewhere like Greece).

My world domination % is 2. I’ve had orders from 4 different countries, and when I figure out how much of a percentage 4 is of 195, the answer is 2.05.

Also, Qatar is quite small so you’re either missing it or it just hasn’t updated yet. It’s the dark grey spot in the middle of this image:

image.png.d91c85d5d48b1e6f2a2618172f9f602c.png

• Like 12

There are 195 countries in the world. The world domination thing calculates based on how many out of those you have (so countries like the US, despite being large, don’t count more than somewhere like Greece).

My world domination % is 2. I’ve had orders from 4 different countries, and when I figure out how much of a percentage 4 is of 195, the answer is 2.05.

Also, Qatar is quite small so you’re either missing it or it just hasn’t updated yet. It’s the dark grey spot in the middle of this image:

Qatar does pop up if you hover over it, but yes, it is very small on the map.

• Like 12

Thank you, i have had orders from 6 countries and calculated my % 3.07

But the problem is i can’t find the country on the map despite hovering all over the map!

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

in the meanwhile I reached 82% , it’s hard to get orders from the rest of the 18% of the countries I guess

in the meanwhile I reached 82% , it’s hard to get orders from the rest of the 18% of the countries I guess

Impressive! 😲

Mine is 25% …

106911656_worlddomination.thumb.png.6d6e36a4cdbc1e067ab60b11352b399b.png
world domination1143×553 86.2 KB

I rarely get orders from English-speaking countries. In fact, it took me more than a year (and around 150 orders) to get my first order from the UK! I get most of my orders from western Europe and the Nordic countries.

The smallest country I got an order from was Faroe Islands (not really a country, but whatever). I really want to get Greenland as well to complete the Kingdom of Denmark set. 😁

• Like 12

On 9/3/2020 at 10:53 AM, vibronx said:

Impressive! 😲 Mine is 25% …

I rarely get orders from English-speaking countries. In fact, it took me more than a year (and around 150 orders) to get my first order from the UK! I get most of my orders from western Europe and the Nordic countries.

The smallest country I got an order from was Faroe Islands (not really a country, but whatever). I really want to get Greenland as well to complete the Kingdom of Denmark set. 😁

The only analytics I like to check out. Mine looks rather similar, and I’m also hoping for an order from Greenland - and Iceland! I seem pretty much stuck around this value, alas.

28.thumb.png.f0bff4a39ec51770f620427d40ac65c6.png
281918×951 132 KB

… If an order is cancelled, and it was the only buyer from that country, does the country turn into terra incognita again then …? :thinking: Does anyone know for sure?

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

On 9/3/2020 at 11:38 AM, miiila said:

… If an order is cancelled, and it was the only buyer from that country, does the country turn into terra incognita again then …? :thinking: Does anyone know for sure?

Yes if the order is cancelled the country turn into incognito again

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

So I have completed 10 orders in 2 months so far. My world domination only shows orders from the US (2), Germany (4), Italy (1) and Australia (1). The other 2 were from Singapore and a place called Reunion. Why don’t they show up on my world domination?

Thanks, Mahiee

• Like 9