Cleared Funds Reversed to Pending

website786

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you can’t get them back ! they’ll be recovered in future from your other orders

No you can’t get them back ! they’ll be recovered in future from your other orders

Yes, I knew that but my order completion rate was dropped to 94% from 100%. 94% is ok to maintain level but I wish to maintain it above 97%…

Yes, I knew that but my order completion rate was dropped to 94% from 100%. 94% is ok to maintain level but I wish to maintain it above 97%…

Don’t worry man ! just hang in <3 worst comes sometimes don’t let anyone to drop you. nothing worthy comes easy go ahead We got your back

Got 3 orders but only 2 were canceled? Seems like the buyer used 2 different credit/debit cards that were probably stolen and paypal issued a charge-back on one card that was reported so far.

Actually I talked with the buyer he said, his partner ordered the Gigs using his PayPal account and the buyer not aware of the chargebacks. And in 3 orders 2 were canceled and only one order’s amount were refunded to the buyer. The second order’s fund was showing as “Cleared Funds Reversed to Pending”.

Now he wants to give that lost money, what I have to do?

Actually I talked with the buyer he said, his partner ordered the Gigs using his PayPal account and the buyer not aware of the chargebacks. And in 3 orders 2 were canceled and only one order’s amount were refunded to the buyer. The second order’s fund was showing as “Cleared Funds Reversed to Pending”.

Now he wants to give that lost money, what I have to do?

Tell him to leave it as a tip on the order that wasn’t canceled.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there,in 27 June 2020 my two completed orders suddenly cancelled showing the reason "
Cancelled Payment Refunded to Buyer" at the same time the funds showing the status "
Cleared Funds Reversed to Pending " and my those funds not showing on my pending balance also not in my cleared funds.I submitted a ticket regarding on the issue but still not getting any reply.The same thing happening with all my further pending funds.Please help me if you have any solution .

2055782566_FiverrBug.thumb.JPG.7b40d8996505ba73dd1144c7bd84517b.JPG
Fiverr Bug1287×278 23.8 KB

• 1 month later...

the client gave the 5 stars it’s mean client was full satisfy, btw it’s a very injustice with the seller Fiverr should improve this policy, I also lost my $400 same way even I got a 5-star rating and a good review from the client but when I contact to Fiverr team they didn’t accept my any request. i think Fiverr should double-check this policy.

• 1 month later...

I’m not even sure where to direct my anger at the moment.

I had a buyer purchase a gig, great communication, we had worked together before, and I thought all was great.

Finished the gig on time. The buyer accepted the gig and gave me a five star review with “Love it, love it, love it!” as the review. With one day before the funds clear I get a message that the gig was cancelled by the buyer and all their money was returned.

How? What? Who? If a gig is closed how is this possible? No complaints were made, not even a single revision request. I don’t get it.

I had a buyer purchase a gig, great communication, we had worked together before, and I thought all was great.

Finished the gig on time. The buyer accepted the gig and gave me a five star review with “Love it, love it, love it!” as the review. With one day before the funds clear I get a message that the gig was cancelled by the buyer and all their money was returned.

How? What? Who? If a gig is closed how is this possible? No complaints were made, not even a single revision request. I don’t get it.

If a gig is closed how is this possible?

It could have been a chargeback by the buyer if it wasn’t done through CS. If it was, it’s probably against the TOS and they might get their account in trouble/lose it.

If a gig is closed how is this possible?

It could have been a chargeback; if that’s what happened, the buyer probably no longer has an account on Fiverr.

Or they could have complained to CS, and CS sided with them. It happens.

Have you tried asking your buyer what happened?

gig was cancelled by the buyer

👇

Thanks for sharing these precious informations. slightly_smiling_face

On 9/24/2020 at 5:04 AM, uk1000 said:

It could have been a chargeback by the buyer if it wasn’t done through CS. If it was, it’s probably against the TOS and they might get their account in trouble/lose it.

They currently still have their account and are not responding to messages. Very strange.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:05 AM, catwriter said:

It could have been a chargeback; if that’s what happened, the buyer probably no longer has an account on Fiverr. Or they could have complained to CS, and CS sided with them. It happens. Have you tried asking your buyer what happened?

Yeah. Tried to message them. Got nothing back.

On 9/24/2020 at 5:06 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

👇

Thanks for sharing these precious informations. slightly_smiling_face

Thanks for that. I checked the email that came with it and it was “cancelled by buyer”

Maybe messaging CS would help, then, or at least clarify things?

If you’re patient enough to wait for their response, that is.

Yeah, I was straight onto them. I’m not expecting much than a “shrug” and a “whata’are’ya’gonna’do?”. Just stinks because looking at my anyalitics I can see that it’s counted towards my cancellations and completion rate.

Yeah, I was straight onto them. I’m not expecting much than a “shrug” and a “whata’are’ya’gonna’do?”. Just stinks because looking at my anyalitics I can see that it’s counted towards my cancellations and completion rate.

In some cases, sellers were reimbursed after a chargeback, so there’s still hope.

Archived