Cleared Funds Reversed to Pending

website786

Please help Fiverr community,

One of my clients one-sidedly cancelled an order that was already marked as complete and he had left a review as well on that order. I don't how he managed to cancel the order that was marked complete two weeks ago. The problem is that Fiverr has now deducted double amount of the order payment; the order was of $80 but Fiverr has deducted $160 from my revenues, saying about the other $80  "CLEARED FUNDS REVERSED TO PENDING."

Is there anyone who has come across the same experience and what possible solution do you recommend because my revenues have drastically depleted because of that cancellation. Please help!  

Thank you!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dawooddurrani89 said:

saying about the other $80  "CLEARED FUNDS REVERSED TO PENDING."

That doesn’t mean that it was deducted. That sentence means that they were added back to your account and now you need to wait 14 days again while they are in pending. 

On 7/8/2021 at 12:10 AM, mariashtelle1 said:

That doesn’t mean that it was deducted. That sentence means that they were added back to your account and now you need to wait 14 days again while they are in pending. 

But I waited for 14 days and the amount never came back to my revenues 

Screenshot (227)_LI.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/5/2021 at 1:07 AM, meldawn9 said:

I had that happen to me on a book I had written for a client last Christmas. It was quite the blow, especially during holiday time. The client ended up publishing the book I had written for them word-by-word. Unfortunately, Fiverr Customer Support did not care, saying the client was unhappy with my work and deserved the refund.

Sure, so unhappy that they published the book on Amazon!!!! In other words... a scammer!

I no longer accept orders over $25. It's not worth the stress for me. I'm transitioning into a new career, but it just takes time to complete the learning process. 

Can't you take some legal actions? Copyright law is pretty tight these days..

7 hours ago, vishvega said:

Can't you take some legal actions? Copyright law is pretty tight these days..

I would have published the book on Amazon as well, and bloody well undercut their price by $1. Or you could have also started a copyright dispute on Amazon. Your copyright, your book.

• 3 weeks later...

First of all, I can't understand how it's possible order to be canceled months after it is completed?!

In the past I had several such cases. And today once again. 2 orders, which were completed one month ago, were canceled. I can't understand why Fiverr allows this to happen. What kind of bank should it be, to keep funds pending for more than one month?

Anyway... in the past, there wasn't any possible way to get refund. Cancellation even was affecting on our rating. 
 But from what I saw today, after completed orders were cancelled, I got Fiverr notification saying "You were compensated for your cancelled order". I checked earnings section and above the "Cancelled Payment Refunded to Buyer" there's "Cleared Funds Reversed to Pending", which I see for the first time. 

It seems that cancelled orders are now again placed in the "Funds Pending Clearance" category. I'm glad that Fiverr finally figured this out and they're actually compensating for completed - but cancelled orders. 

But, once again... HOW this can even happen?! Can someone please explain to me? Order is completed one month ago and today was cancelled and funds were returned to the buyer?!?!?! Oh... and it seems that buyer doesn't exist anymore on Fiverr. Really strange. 

Archived