Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

insects44

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Asia
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Americas
    • Australia

Hi,

Can anyone tell when will this problem be solved? Can anyone share the screenshot of the customer service update regarding this problem. Other than just saying, please share screenshot. Thankyou

Hi,

Can anyone tell when will this problem be solved? Can anyone share the screenshot of the customer service update regarding this problem. Other than just saying, please share screenshot. Thankyou

This is a message from Fiverr staff

"Hey everyone,

Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up.

Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more."

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have searched. I found one screenshot of mjensen who mentioned. Is that person really working with fiverr? To be clear, he is saying fiverr is aware about this problem? why isnt cs telling about this?

Is that person really working with fiverr?

He is a staff member.

Hi,

This is a message from Fiverr staff

"Hey everyone,

Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up.

Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more."

i would trust this if a cs agent sent this in a email rather than on forum. Even if fiverr posted this on twitter, i would believe it

i would trust this if a cs agent sent this in a email rather than on forum. Even if fiverr posted this on twitter, i would believe it

Can’t you see “Fiverr Staff” under his name…?

Hey everyone, Just spoke with our Product team and they’re still working on this. Unfortunately, it’s still going to be a few weeks. There’s a lot going on with this and if you’ve ever done any programing, when you start pulling on a thread, sometimes you find something 2 other threads that need cleaning up. Thank you again for your patience. I’ll update again once I know more.

Are you happy now? 😶

Are you happy now?

I chose not to just flag the post because I knew it would upset you. Instead I told you the issue so you could change it yourself. I don’t understand why you are so upset about that. I know it takes time to write posts and I know you have no bad intentions here. I just feel that telling people to do something as a solution without real rationale behind it should not be on the forum.

Are you happy now?

I chose not to just flag the post because I knew it would upset you. Instead I told you the issue so you could change it yourself. I don’t understand why you are so upset about that. I know it takes time to write posts and I know you have no bad intentions here. I just feel that telling people to do something as a solution without real rationale behind it should not be on the forum.

I changed it. I hope it’s ok now.

Plus he mentioned about gig analytics. I am concerned that my gig was on first page and now on last page. Can anyone tell if any cs agent mentioned a update regarding this not analytics

No. About gig rotation CS have only been replying that it’s normal, blablabla.

The link I sent you is about analytics only.

I forgot to note, I always have a browser tab open when I am on the PC. I think that makes my status online. This may also help the gig be infront of others. Fiverr notices activity, and sends my gig infront of some.

are you serious?. you are having a laugh. I was away and had no orders. I came back and got orders. Come on man, be serious. Look at what you are writing here. I think you need to take a serious look at this because you are leading some very desperate people up the garden path with 2+2=5.

This is just drivel. It’s nonsense. “I’m online so I rank in front of others”. come on stop this. so if i open 20 tabs will that put me in front of you? enough of this .

I always have a browser tab open when I am on the PC. I think that makes my status online. This may also help the gig be infront of others. Fiverr notices activity, and sends my gig infront of some.

Guest rohini_red_star

are you serious?. you are having a laugh. I was away and had no orders. I came back and got orders. Come on man, be serious. Look at what you are writing here. I think you need to take a serious look at this because you are leading some very desperate people up the garden path with 2+2=5.

This is just drivel. It’s nonsense. “I’m online so I rank in front of others”. come on stop this. so if i open 20 tabs will that put me in front of you? enough of this .

I always have a browser tab open when I am on the PC. I think that makes my status online. This may also help the gig be infront of others. Fiverr notices activity, and sends my gig infront of some.

Fiverr does cherish activity…

Well, this is a theory, I’m thinking of everything that may help!

Yes i agree. They are just some automatic message. I was hoping for a update on the gig position from first to last page issue

I was hoping for a update on the gig position from first to last page issue

They don’t see it as an issue, because gigs are intended to be rotated in search.

This is a good exercise for future mods.

Do you stop a user who is churning out nonsense as helpful advice, or not?

Again, my issue is with how the post is presented, as an experienced seller trying to help everyone with answers.

And how someone with a less than proven track record has something to suggest about everything.

NO! I said that I quit Fiverr for 2 (6 months actually, I just checked), and then when I came back, I lost all of my gig’s statistics. I couldn’t even find myself in the search! I had no previous buyers. I just started being active, using buyer requests, and updating my gigs.

screenshot_435.png.d908f6246c782669432541c7b6b962af.png
screenshot_435963×458 36.7 KB

I think this is enough info. ℹ️ Isn’t it?

I quit Fiverr for 2 (6 months actually, I just checked), and then when I came back, I lost all of my gig’s statistics. I couldn’t even find myself in the search! I had no previous buyers. I just started being active, using buyer requests, and updating my gigs.

screenshot_435.png.d908f6246c782669432541c7b6b962af.png

@frank_d If this is not enough proof for you, I don’t know what is. I shared everything I did.

b9f9eb6738a910160b63f8d65974f7316e751de9_2_690x328.png.3b9b8b9d0f49e1242545259235c117a0.png

I quit Fiverr for 2 (6 months actually, I just checked), and then when I came back, I lost all of my gig’s statistics. I couldn’t even find myself in the search! I had no previous buyers. I just started being active, using buyer requests, and updating my gigs.

screenshot_435

@frank_d If this is not enough proof for you, I don’t know what is. I shared everything I did.

You are missing the point, I don’t need proof of your comeback story.

I take issue with someone who literally says: do anything you think of and you will be rewarded.

You are missing the point, I don’t need proof of your comeback story.

I take issue with someone who literally says: do anything you think of and you will be rewarded.

There are other so many issues and you guys are arguin on this. Insect was just helping. Just leave it and discuss about problem and update if you have

There are other so many issues and you guys are arguin on this. Insect was just helping. Just leave it and discuss about problem and update if you have

You should stop hijacking other people’s posts with your issues that have been frankly discussed to death ever since the analytics problem first came up.

Insect was just helping.

That’s the thing, I am not arguing, I am simply trying to define what helping really is and how it is presented.

I care about this community, so I’d like to help protect Fiverr sellers from blindly doing random stuff hoping to be “rewarded”.

Archived