Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

insects44

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Asia
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Americas
    • Australia

He is following that poll. At least it was left open long enough for me to have some new ideas from it.

okei, I set the poll for two hour, somehow I made the timestamp wrong . Anyway , it’s open for discussion now 😉

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at the bright side. He could have closed it immediately but let it stay open a while longer. We can wait and hope the person who was going to try your methods will make a new thread saying how it worked.

I notice the message it will close soon has been removed.

This method won’t work it was basic SEO of any check YouTube many videos are available and i used better tricks even i bought traffic from my website to my gig which is 100+ and 10-20 people message me know about my service and 2 of them buy my service but still my gig is on last page so nothing is working now

I noticed all the new gigs are being shown on first page, what if we delete our gig then make another gig then it might be on first page. Though reviews from gig will be gone but not from profile. Plus trying something is better than just sitting. What do you guys thinK? Will this work?

I noticed all the new gigs are being shown on first page, what if we delete our gig then make another gig then it might be on first page. Though reviews from gig will be gone but not from profile. Plus trying something is better than just sitting. What do you guys thinK? Will this work?

I noticed all the new gigs are being shown on first page, what if we delete our gig then make another gig then it might be on first page.

good one haha … don’t do that . Just create a new gig if you want rather than deleting an existing gig with reviews

I noticed all the new gigs are being shown on first page, what if we delete our gig then make another gig then it might be on first page.

good one haha … don’t do that . Just create a new gig if you want rather than deleting an existing gig with reviews

We cant have two gigs of same service.

I changed almost everything in my gig 24 hours ago. Nothing happened yet. It is in the same position.

I even delivered few orders and some of them got marked as completed.

Nothing is going to happened your gig is not going to rank again by this method 🙂 only fiverr can do that now

I changed almost everything in my gig 24 hours ago. Nothing happened yet. It is in the same position.

I even delivered few orders and some of them got marked as completed.

I changed almost everything in my gig 24 hours ago. Nothing happened yet. It is in the same position

How are you searching for it? By the words in the title? Or by keywords you have always found it with before?

I changed almost everything in my gig 24 hours ago. Nothing happened yet. It is in the same position

How are you searching for it? By the words in the title? Or by keywords you have always found it with before?

I go to the category, pick best selling filter and I always see my gig among first 8. I have been seeing this for the past 8 years continuously 🙂

I go to the category, pick best selling filter and I always see my gig among first 8. I have been seeing this for the past 8 years continuously 🙂

When did you change the title?

The ones I can’t find have a title that does not match the URL.

The last three I have looked for that I cannot find anywhere have a gig title different from the URL. I am now wondering if ALL of these that are at the back have this.

When did you change the title?

The ones I can’t find have a title that does not match the URL.

The last three I have looked for that I cannot find anywhere have a gig title different from the URL. I am now wondering if ALL of these that are at the back have this.

I have been changing it for many times.

I changed it few days after my gig was pushed to the last page. Then I changed it yesterday.

I changed it few days after my gig was pushed to the last page. Then I changed it yesterday.

Well there you go. It’s how the algorithm ranks gigs, with the title. It gives up when the title changes.

Your title doesn’t match the URL. As I said the only ones I have not been able to find have the title not matching the URL.

My theory is change something small in the description but not the title might help.

Also, don’t change it more than once a week. If you change it too often, I don’t think it will have enough time to update. It sometimes takes 24-48 hours for a gig to update it’s position because of changes, I think.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Your gig title is different from your URL. The tags you have listed don’t match what’s in the title.

I can’t tell what keywords you want people to search for you with. Cartoon animation? The word cartoon does not appear in your title.

The algorithm doesn’t know either.

So far the only gigs I can’t find have a mixed up jumble of words that are all over the place and no definite keywords.

Your gig title is different from your URL. The tags you have listed don’t match what’s in the title.

I can’t tell what keywords you want people to search for you with. Cartoon animation? The word cartoon does not appear in your title.

The algorithm doesn’t know either.

So far the only gigs I can’t find have a mixed up jumble of words that are all over the place and no definite keywords.

so i should chane my title?

Archived