Gig from first to last page, Search Algorithm Problem - HERE IS WHAT WORKED FOR ME!

insects44

poll  

34 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Asia
    • Europe
    • Africa
    • Americas
    • Australia

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK so change your title to " here’s what to do if you are away for 2 months and want to get back in the game (maybe)"

@frank_d, not only I was gone, my gig wasn’t showing up in the first pages, when I came back.

I needed to start working again. And that’s what I did. And now I’m working again!

What else do you need for proof?

@frank_d, not only I was gone, my gig wasn’t showing up in the first pages, when I came back.

I needed to start working again. And that’s what I did. And now I’m working again!

Is your video new? Did you make a purchase recently?

Did you change the titles of any gigs?

So what you are saying is that when you were gone from fiverr for two months, you didn’t get orders and now that you are back, you do get orders. That’s what the post is based on.

So what you are saying is that when you were gone from fiverr for two months, you didn’t get orders and now that you are back, you do get orders. That’s what the post is based on.

NO! I said that I quit Fiverr for 2 (6 months actually, I just checked), and then when I came back, I lost all of my gig’s statistics. I couldn’t even find myself in the search! I had no previous buyers. I just started being active, using buyer requests, and updating my gigs.

screenshot_435.png.9398c1b6ad42972909f773c0f71b4477.png
screenshot_435963×458 36.7 KB

I think this is enough info. ℹ️ Isn’t it?

NO! I said that I quit Fiverr for 2 (6 months actually, I just checked), and then when I came back, I lost all of my gig’s statistics. I couldn’t even find myself in the search! I had no previous buyers. I just started being active, using buyer requests, and updating my gigs.

I think this is enough info. ℹ️ Isn’t it?

So how can this help people who have not left for 6 months?

None of this gives any proof that the methods you mention work. It just shows that if you are gone 6 months and come back, you have a better chance of getting orders than if you don’t come back.

Correlation does not equal causation. Just because it happened at the same time, that doesn’t mean it is the reason it happened.

I feel like we are going around in circles but I would like to see the title changed to make it more accurate or I think I would have to flag it as being Clickbait.

So how can this help people who have not left for 6 months?

None of this gives any proof that the methods you mention work. It just shows that if you are gone 6 months and come back, you have a better chance of getting orders than if you don’t come back.

Correlation does not equal causation. Just because it happened at the same time, that doesn’t mean it is the reason it happened.

I feel like we are going around in circles but I would like to see the title changed to make it more accurate or I think I would have to flag it as being Clickbait.

Ok, I wanted to help the community with what helped for me. I worked hard on this, gathered information from several sources, and as a reward, someone like you somes and says: “This is clickbait”. I feel worthless, and that I wasted my time typing this post.

Just think about it, I just shared everything what a seller could do, to restore their gig position. I cannot think of something else.

Ok, I wanted to help the community with what helped for me. I worked hard on this, gathered information from several sources, and as a reward, someone like you somes and says: “This is clickbait”. I feel worthless, and that I wasted my time typing this post.

Just think about it, I just shared everything what a seller could do, to restore their gig position. I cannot think of something else.

I don’t see anything wrong with your posts. It’s harmless to try things if you are on the last page. You’ve got nothing to lose.

Yes, but calling it a solution when you clearly say it isn’t is Clickbait. Like I said earlier, I appreciate that you want to help people, that you wrote some things clearly which could help people, but you can’t say something is a Solution when it isn’t.

Yes, but calling it a solution when you clearly say it isn’t is Clickbait. Like I said earlier, I appreciate that you want to help people, that you wrote some things clearly which could help people, but you can’t say something is a Solution when it isn’t.

I just shared everything what a seller could do, to restore their gig position. I cannot think of something else. There is nothing left. If so, then there is no solution, and I should tell you to quit Fiverr instead?

Are you happy now? 😶

Hi,

Can anyone tell when will this problem be solved? Can anyone share the screenshot of the customer service update regarding this problem. Other than just saying, please share screenshot. Thankyou

A staff member just posted it will be a few more weeks for the stats to show up.

Archived