(Poll) How many orders did you get from the forum?

mariashtelle1

poll  

278 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I DIDN’t advertise my gig but I got 10+ orders from the forum
    • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and didn’t get any orders
    • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and got 1-10 orders
    • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and got 10+ orders
    • I never got orders from the forum
    • I DIDN’t advertise my gig but I got 1-10 orders from the forum

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though I didn’t get orders ( maybe 3 or so?) from the forum myself, I DID

buy a gig from this certain seller because I saw that seller here.

I think up to a certain point the forum can be a good place for exposure.

What I DID get is though, are tons of spam messages telling me

“Hey! I saw you on the forum! Give me a job! How do I get sales?”

that sort of stuff… 😅

So true, I have no idea myself. I don’t think I’ve ever received a message in the last 7 years such as, “hey saw you on the forum want to work on my project?” But again I don’t advertise my gigs here. It’s possible, but I’m not aware of it. It would be cool if Fiverr could track that, and maybe share on the order page or inbox some blip of info that person came straight from the forum to make a purchase.

It would be cool if Fiverr could track that, and maybe share on the order page or inbox some blip of info that person came straight from the forum to make a purchase.

I get most messages now that do not come from my gig pages. I have no idea how people find me. It’s really strange after all this time when I’m still in the dark about that.

Thank You For Your Question Poll, But I can’t Gets Any Order From Fiverr Forum, Can You / AnyOne Suggest me How Can I Get’s Buyer From Fiverr Forum

AnyOne Suggest me How Can I Get’s Buyer From Fiverr Forum

Going by the results of this poll, the odds of that happening aren’t very good.

It would be cool if Fiverr could track that, and maybe share on the order page or inbox some blip of info that person came straight from the forum to make a purchase.

I get most messages now that do not come from my gig pages. I have no idea how people find me. It’s really strange after all this time when I’m still in the dark about that.

Oh my that’s interesting. :o Hopefully you’ll solve that mystery soon.

• 3 months later...

i thought we can’t promote our gigs here… and still i have, please can you explain a bit how we can promote our skills or gigs here on forum and do buyers visit forum or our sellers will refer us or ask for help ? kindly explain a bit

i thought we can’t promote our gigs here… and still i have, please can you explain a bit how we can promote our skills or gigs here on forum and do buyers visit forum or our sellers will refer us or ask for help ? kindly explain a bit

please can you explain a bit how we can promote our skills or gigs here

That’s exactly my point: there is no point of posting or trying to promote your gigs on fiverr forum because buyers don’t come here to look for sellers.

You can post your gig link in my fiverr gig category but as you can see from the poll that almost no one gets orders from it.

please can you explain a bit how we can promote our skills or gigs here

That’s exactly my point: there is no point of posting or trying to promote your gigs on fiverr forum because buyers don’t come here to look for sellers.

You can post your gig link in my fiverr gig category but as you can see from the poll that almost no one gets orders from it.

Thankyou so much for your kind response… i checked your profile , & i saw you in very top responsive pro people here on forum. i must remember you for your skills, if any of my buyer will need, i must refer thankyou

• 3 months later...

There is no logical reason why buyers would come to these forums at all, really. If you want to buy something, you walk in the store or load up a shopping website. You don’t go to somewhere else when the shop is right in front of you. Same thing with Fiverr. You want to buy XYZ service, you just search for XYZ service from the front page and pick one. For buyers, what would be the point of coming to the forum first?

Yes, I’m agreed with your thought. I never publish my gig here. Because, this is like a help center for sellers. It’s the way only to get right information of marketplace. Not like much.

• 2 months later...
  • wp_kid locked this topic

Archived