Phone Verification = Easy. What ARE You All Moaning About?

emmaki

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well one wonders why you did leave out Iceland 🙂

I left out Iceland because it’s cold and its name is a lie. Bogland would be more appropriate. See also Ireland (yes, I went there, mods!)

I like Bjork though. I don’t mind discussing countries, but as far as I’m concerned they’re all dumps with issues, so it’s best to make a new post in conversations where people can sing about their country and it’s plus points. And fend off people like me coming to derail it 😉

I hear bogs can be useful for some things. Iceland is a fashionable destination now for those in the know. See the girls of Iceland on Youtube for instance.

Oh, bogs are definitely useful for when mother nature calls.

I left out Iceland because it’s cold and its name is a lie. Bogland would be more appropriate. See also Ireland (yes, I went there, mods!)

I like Bjork though. I don’t mind discussing countries, but as far as I’m concerned they’re all dumps with issues, so it’s best to make a new post in conversations where people can sing about their country and it’s plus points. And fend off people like me coming to derail it 😉

Fine. Then let’s talk about our favorite oceans.

There might be further opportunity for aspersion castings when the ‘I need to change my phone number, help’ posts will begin.

There might be further opportunity for aspersion castings when the ‘I need to change my phone number, help’ posts will begin.

This is a little late @miiila, but regarding phone number changes:

What happens if I lose my phone or need to change my number?

You may change your number from your profile settings at any time.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001265528-Verifying-Your-Phone

Not that Fiverr’s best and brightest will bother to look this up but oh well.

This is a little late @miiila, but regarding phone number changes:

What happens if I lose my phone or need to change my number?

You may change your number from your profile settings at any time.

https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001265528-Verifying-Your-Phone

Not that Fiverr’s best and brightest will bother to look this up but oh well.

I can definitely sing the praises of phone verification if it is used when someone can’t remember a password or is hacked.

Regarding toilets, why aren’t there cat and dog toilets, little working toilets that are specially made for them to use in their natural ways?

I can definitely sing the praises of phone verification if it is used when someone can’t remember a password or is hacked.

Regarding toilets, why aren’t there cat and dog toilets, little working toilets that are specially made for them to use in their natural ways?

Ah–but the link I just posted reveals a bit of a flaw.

Still though, it is a bit of a barrier to John Q. Incompetent starting a bevy of new accounts for his review ring that supports his Nike logo creating bidnis.

Ah–but the link I just posted reveals a bit of a flaw.

Still though, it is a bit of a barrier to John Q. Incompetent starting a bevy of new accounts for his review ring that supports his Nike logo creating bidnis.

John Q. can simply buy some burner phones for his multiple accounts.

Come to Kenya this year. Witness 1.5 million Wildebeest + 200,000 zebras migrate into Maasai Maara in the biggest movement of animals on land on earth. df419cdfdc3f72be87743c4c34460113dcf7e610.jpg

Witness 1.5 million Wildebeest + 200,000 zebras migrate into Maasai Maara in the biggest movement of animals on land on earth.

@kawabunga For me that would be an experience of a lifetime to watch that.

I was wondering what will happen to those blonde girls who are faking their current location. :thinking:

I’m blonde and not faking my current location who r u

who r u

You’d be better saying “u wot m8?” in an aggressive cockney accent.

Ugh now I have to verify my number each time I want to withdraw?
It’s because some of those gullible and clueless ****sellers click on links and get hacked easily. I’m too lazy to click withdraw, look at my phone, type in some lame number and withdraw my money ughhh

Archived