Phone Verification = Easy. What ARE You All Moaning About?

emmaki

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I needed a few seconds longer, just got the notification to verify, and yes, it was easy, once I got the idea to try the numbers on the top row of my keyboard which I hardly ever use because I have a number pad which usually works just fine, only it didn´t work for the verification… so if anyone can´t enter the numbers per numberpad, try your other numbers before you start to ‘why me’…

😁 … Israel is great!!

The country of God 🙂

The land of god . . . and also presenting (just a tiny sample)

• USB
  • SniffPhone: Detecting deadly diseases on the breath
  • Netafim: Drip irrigation saves precious water
  • WoundClot bandages: Stop severe bleeding within minutes
  • PillCam (aka capsule endoscopy)
  • Geothermal power plants
  • Fiverr.com
  • MobileEye
  • Cubital’s solid rapid prototyping machines craft 3D models of engineering parts directly from designs on a computer screen.
  • 3D tethered particle motion system

Enjoy and live long 🙂

p.s. If anyone thinks I’m bragging–I’m not. I didn’t invent any of these things. I’m grateful for the minds that did, be they from wherever. And most people love their country. I love mine. 🙂

Okay, I needed a few seconds longer, just got the notification to verify, and yes, it was easy, once I got the idea to try the numbers on the top row of my keyboard which I hardly ever use because I have a number pad which usually works just fine, only it didn´t work for the verification… so if anyone can´t enter the numbers per numberpad, try your other numbers before you start to ‘why me’…

I can verify that I also had this issue (and yes, I did poke the num lock button). But then my brian came to the rescue and told me to try the other numbers on my keyboard.

For lo, and verily.

I will continue to cast aspersions on people who are having an issue in verifying their profile.

Some who have problems with verification quickly have their accounts removed, and others have withdrawals blocked, or accounts blocked.

Some probably are using the numbers on the keypad rather than at the top of the keyboard, and those are the ones who are told to wait 48 hours.

The land of god . . . and also presenting (just a tiny sample)

• USB
  • SniffPhone: Detecting deadly diseases on the breath
  • Netafim: Drip irrigation saves precious water
  • WoundClot bandages: Stop severe bleeding within minutes
  • PillCam (aka capsule endoscopy)
  • Geothermal power plants
  • Fiverr.com
  • MobileEye
  • Cubital’s solid rapid prototyping machines craft 3D models of engineering parts directly from designs on a computer screen.
  • 3D tethered particle motion system

Enjoy and live long 🙂

p.s. If anyone thinks I’m bragging–I’m not. I didn’t invent any of these things. I’m grateful for the minds that did, be they from wherever. And most people love their country. I love mine. 🙂

amazing land! 🙂

God bless israel 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Can we take the nationalist dullardry elsewhere? We already have writer boring the pants off everyone with his India love. I suggest you guys call it “I spy with my little eye, a great place beginning with I”

Then fight it out with the Ivory Coast, India, Israel, Indonesia, er… other places. You get the idea. This is the phone verification thread, not the pointless nationalist pride thread. Thanks. Oh, and Ireland. Silly me.

Can we take the nationalist dullardry elsewhere? We already have writer boring the pants off everyone with his India love. I suggest you guys call it “I spy with my little eye, a great place beginning with I”

Then fight it out with the Ivory Coast, India, Israel, Indonesia, er… other places. You get the idea. This is the phone verification thread, not the pointless nationalist pride thread. Thanks. Oh, and Ireland. Silly me.

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Ireland

Israel

Italy

We can’t leave out any.

emma, love,

Yes Geography isn’t the topic of this thread. But it seems the verification thing has been solved. So now we’re all just chatting about whatever.

I would love to hear from you about Greece. I have so many questions cuz I want to visit soon.

Archived