Phone Verification = Easy. What ARE You All Moaning About?

emmaki

Ugh now I have to verify my number each time I want to withdraw?

It’s because some of those gullible and clueless ****sellers click on links and get hacked easily. I’m too lazy to click withdraw, look at my phone, type in some lame number and withdraw my money ughhh

IDK about withdrawals, but I think it’s just a one-off thing.

I doubt it’s like Google bloody Verification, which wants me to verify every bloody thing all the bloody time.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it’s like Google bloody Verification, which wants me to verify every bloody thing all the bloody time.

I just withdrew my money and it asked for my number to send a message to my phone

Can we take the nationalist dullardry elsewhere? We already have writer boring the pants off everyone with his India love. I suggest you guys call it “I spy with my little eye, a great place beginning with I”

Then fight it out with the Ivory Coast, India, Israel, Indonesia, er… other places. You get the idea. This is the phone verification thread, not the pointless nationalist pride thread. Thanks. Oh, and Ireland. Silly me.

Israel

I got food poisoning in Jerusalem. There, that’s my negative. (Otherwise it was an awesome place and the people were wonderful. Sue me! :-D)

Israel

I got food poisoning in Jerusalem. There, that’s my negative. (Otherwise it was an awesome place and the people were wonderful. Sue me! :-D)

How much money could I theoretically shake out of your pockets?

Just asking for a, uh, friend.

Tell your friend that my favorite chair is 22 years old, my car is 6 years old, and my bank account just got slammed by dentist bills. My pockets might have some loose change, but I’ll just give that to your friend.

Edit: I take that back. I just checked my pockets and all I found was a fake mouse with a missing tail. I have to keep that.

Tell your friend that my favorite chair is 22 years old, my car is 6 years old, and my bank account just got slammed by dentist bills. My pockets might have some loose change, but I’ll just give that to your friend.

Edit: I take that back. I just checked my pockets and all I found was a fake mouse with a missing tail. I have to keep that.

Wait–that mouse could be a valuable collector’s item.

I will inform my friend of your riches. After all, you live in America so your house is made of solid gold.

Wait–that mouse could be a valuable collector’s item.

I will inform my friend of your riches. After all, you live in America so your house is made of solid gold.

Even if my house was made of gold, it’s a rental. LOL. My landlord is right now in the living room tearing the wooden floor to pieces and attempting to glue them back down. It’s not the prettiest job I’ve ever seen.

Even if my house was made of gold, it’s a rental. LOL. My landlord is right now in the living room tearing the wooden floor to pieces and attempting to glue them back down. It’s not the prettiest job I’ve ever seen.

Then all you need to do is awkwardly fall over and sue him! Preferably while holding a cup of scalding-hot Starbucks coffee. Be sure to get it everywhere and have someone filming your tragic incident.

My friend tells me that this strategy is effective, and it will only hurt for a little while if you do it just right.

Then all you need to do is awkwardly fall over and sue him! Preferably while holding a cup of scalding-hot Starbucks coffee. Be sure to get it everywhere and have someone filming your tragic incident.

My friend tells me that this strategy is effective, and it will only hurt for a little while if you do it just right.

Then your friend would sue me and take all my new riches, and I’d still have a broken hip on my birthday (which is coming up so get me a present.)

Then your friend would sue me and take all my new riches, and I’d still have a broken hip on my birthday (which is coming up so get me a present.)

We could leave you a moth-eaten, yet incredibly comfortable couch. Some Frabreze would help with that “old furniture” smell.

My friend isn’t heartless.

not everyone has a cell phone.

That argument has already been tried. It works with any mobile phone OR any landline, including one at a friend’s house or coffee shop nearby. It’s not that hard. Poor effort, Miro!

Maybe they don’t have phones in Peru?

You should consult with the other seller, Mittens.

they have a phone call verification too.

I don’t have a land line, cell line, fax line, beeper line, etc… e-mail only.

That argument has already been tried. It works with any mobile phone OR any landline, including one at a friend’s house or coffee shop nearby. It’s not that hard. Poor effort, Miro!

I am not going to put a friend’s number. I don’t want him access to my account through his/her phone and I don’t want him/her getting my fiverr messages.

including one at a friend’s house

Also, not everyone has friends

coffee shop nearby

Public phones have been dissappearing in North America for a decade now.

I did the original verification a couple of weeks ago and I’ve been getting verification messages now every time I do a withdrawal here in little old Australia. It is an extra step each time, but so quick to it, so I don’t mind - especially if it keeps my funds safer! 🙂

It’s been every time for me 🙂

Fair enough–I just got it for the first time today. I don’t particularly mind having the extra step for withdrawals either. It could easily become an irritant if the system has a whoopsie though (and I wouldn’t put that past Fiverr…)

I don’t have a land line, cell line, fax line, beeper line, etc… e-mail only.

I am not going to put a friend’s number. I don’t want him access to my account through his/her phone and I don’t want him/her getting my fiverr messages.

including one at a friend’s house

Also, not everyone has friends

coffee shop nearby

Time to start your own website, then. C’est la vie. 😴

Archived