We’re Making a Change to the Header Menu!

mjensen415

I dont like it at all… since the update I don’t see that I have new posts, orders or whatever… The fiverr App is noticing me, that I have an order or a new conversation with an interested client. But I dont have a hint at the website. I miss the pink circles which appears when ther is something new… Hate it…

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont like it at all… since the update I don’t see that I have new posts, orders or whatever… The fiverr App is noticing me, that I have an order or a new conversation with an interested client. But I dont have a hint at the website. I miss the pink circles which appears when ther is something new… Hate it…

I agree with people who said they didn’t like it. There is no obvious indication that I have anything new to react to now. I have to click through more menu options and links just to get to my work. This is a step backward for convenience and user-friendliness, if you ask me.

I agree with people who said they didn’t like it. There is no obvious indication that I have anything new to react to now. I have to click through more menu options and links just to get to my work. This is a step backward for convenience and user-friendliness, if you ask me.

Yeah… thats exactly what I mean… Thank you!

After a day of using it - I agree with the other comments about dashboard. Not sure if it is just because it I’ve not used it long enough to be intuitive yet, but I miss going straight to the dashboard, as that is the page I use most. Having the inbox and notification in the same menu seems good, but I think it would be SO easy to miss something, as it isn’t as clear that you have a message or a notification now as it used to be, with the tiny pink dot. Overall I like it, I would just prefer to be able to go straight to the dashboard and have clearer notifications.

Looks snazzy!

Any chance Fiverr has also made changes to Sellers profile/home page, specifically the Gig Thumbnails? I’m experiencing once hovering over each gig thumbnail a white pop-up with commands. Also noticing my gigs are not lined up/formatted as they previously were. Could this be a “Bug”, or system Glitch? Is it related at all?

Many thanks

I didn’t know about that feature last day…and i want to visit my gig for unknown reason… and i clicked on “Paused” by mistake… and after i re-enable that gig… it is not showing in the search results, not showing “active” in the Fiverr app. I can’t send custom offers for that gig if it will not show as active in the app. On the other side. everything is perfect on the website. I’ve contacted CS for that bug, hope they will fix it ASAP.

I didn’t know about that feature last day…and i want to visit my gig for unknown reason… and i clicked on “Paused” by mistake… and after i re-enable that gig… it is not showing in the search results, not showing “active” in the Fiverr app. I can’t send custom offers for that gig if it will not show as active in the app. On the other side. everything is perfect on the website. I’ve contacted CS for that bug, hope they will fix it ASAP.

After you hit “Pause” how much later did you reactivate the gig?

Looks snazzy!

Any chance Fiverr has also made changes to Sellers profile/home page, specifically the Gig Thumbnails? I’m experiencing once hovering over each gig thumbnail a white pop-up with commands. Also noticing my gigs are not lined up/formatted as they previously were. Could this be a “Bug”, or system Glitch? Is it related at all?

Many thanks

Same here. It’s just an update from fiverr. Not a bug at ALL.

Best regards.

Archived