We’re Making a Change to the Header Menu!

mjensen415

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest offlinehelpers

Now click on dashboard then click on invite a friend.

It’s not necessarily available to everyone:

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

A couple of question regarding dashboard usage.

1. What are you mostly using the dashboard for?
  2. How frequently do you look at it?
  3. Is there anything you would like to be able to access from your dashboard that is currently not there?

Thanks

Having thought about the dashboard in the Nav bar/or not, I have concluded that it would be nice to have there but what would be more useful is if it was there with a dropdown for current orders, in order of due date. This would allow me to quickly get to an order in one click rather than 2 clicks. I find the dashboard quite slow to load and when I am only accessing it to get to an order it is a bit of a pain. I am sure those with internet which is slower than mine would really appreciate it too.

Hello,

I have very big problem with this horrible new design of new fiver design. I do not know, this UI designer is drunk, or mad, maybe he is crazy and needs medical attention? Act by clicking this horrible dispiriting tabs is unbreakable. What to change his mind? I want my back simple UI design…

Hello,

I have very big problem with this horrible new design of new fiver design. I do not know, this UI designer is drunk, or mad, maybe he is crazy and needs medical attention? Act by clicking this horrible dispiriting tabs is unbreakable. What to change his mind? I want my back simple UI design…

This undeliverable. Why this topic is closed. Also, I create my thread and amd some guy just shut it down!!!

You created a topic which was dealing with the same subject as this one so your topic was moved to become a comment on this topic.

I do not care .My thread is valuable, why did you input it in not my thread. This is distressful. It has the one purpose. To shut of people which are mad wit this stupid design!

I do not care .My thread is valuable, why did you input it in not my thread. This is distressful. It has the one purpose. To shut of people which are mad wit this stupid design!

@deesajn. Calm down. Your post was not a Tip. It was not shut down, in fact it was moved into a thread created by Fiverr staff for feedback. There are many “mad” posts in this thread. You can also post in the Ranting Pot and you were advised of that in one of the PMs you sent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nope, pink dot appears even though there isn’t anything new. Anyways, I am not very happy with the new design. This will take some time getting used to.

As opposed to mine - I’ve discovered that I get no dots, regardless of something being new or not.

Side note to all: I have found that I can access everything with one click, as long as I use the rollovers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived