We’re Making a Change to the Header Menu!

mjensen415

agreed! i think even messages should be directly accessible!

@zameerameerdeen Exactly! Messages & Notifications should have 2 separate panels. Currently Messages have direct access but the Notifications also in it right?

That would be great if we could have 3 separate panels with Direct access for:

1. Dashboard

2. Messages

3. Notifications.

Those 3 are the main panels I check most of the time.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel stupid for asking, but where is there a link/heading to access gigs I’ve favourited?

Is there no more ‘buying’ drop down menu? I think mine might be a glitch-- anyone else have this issue?

EDIT: i just made my first purchase since the update, and now the buying header is back! phew. I was going to be disapointed if I had lost my favs!

@mjensen415, @miwhoelse:

where is there a link/heading to access gigs I’ve favourited?

Is there no more ‘buying’ drop down menu? I think mine might be a glitch-- anyone else have this issue?

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

A couple of question regarding dashboard usage.

1. What are you mostly using the dashboard for?
  2. How frequently do you look at it?
  3. Is there anything you would like to be able to access from your dashboard that is currently not there?

Thanks

3. Is there anything you would like to be able to access from your dashboard that is currently not there?

Thanks

The Dashboard is currently the most used place for me (I’m processing 15 to 20 gigs per day). I live on it and view it 20x per day, probably more.

Currently I have to toggle to the “Manage Sales” page to cross check some details. For example, I have a couple “Express Pass” options, that I can’t see without drilling down to the Manage Sales page.

If I had my way, the Dashboard and the Sellers page would be merged, with either tabs at the top, or the ability to show selected gig extras IF the user checked them. There would also be a place to put notes that also display on my final delivery pop-up.

(If the user ordered something special, when I get to the delivery pop-up, hopefully I remember it, or I open another tab in the browser and go look to verify I’m delivering as needed.)

I always want to cross-check/verify I’m sending exactly what was ordered, and currently at delivery time there is no way to review the order when I want to do that.

Also, the “Deliver Now” button on the Dashboard isn’t helpful, because it should really take us to the specific gig page AND display the delivery pop-up window. As it is now, it’s no different than clicking on the link.

The “Rate Now” button is a hassle. It takes you to the top of the order, and you have to scroll down to find the area to rate.

I already had to scroll to the bottom of the dashboard page, below existing orders, then click “load more” and scroll again… then click “Rate Now”, then scroll some more…

Then if I want to rate another… it’s start the complete process over…

Often I batch that activity… just like batching the deliveries, so it’s not helpful with the current layout.

If you want to dialog this further, contact me!

I hope this helps…

Hello Fiverr buyers and sellers! Some exciting news to share with you today. We’re giving the header navigation a spring clean and a makeover! Reorganized the items in the menu to give it a fresh new look.

Why Are We Doing This?

It was about time! And we wanted to make it easier for our community of buyers, sellers, and perusers to find the important pages and actions they need to help them get their jobs done, faster.

So What Does the New Menu Look Like?

• We’ve regrouped the key menu to help you easily access what you use most.

809eb7095d185c5d578413845258bcd56c98b0d2.png

• Your key user actions are grouped together in the user menu: update your profile; view your dashboard; invite your friends; and get assistance from our Help Team.

75ab5faf395e574d55adea7ca088d78b02e6f59e.png

• Keep the items in your shopping cart handy!

• Easily access to your key buyer tools to keep your projects on track.

98183f5015ad80ad76df3e9b2bcf3d4ed3417cd2.png

• Quickly reach your key seller tools to efficiently manage all your orders.

b64c8882a846453767dd30ab39c0e2c52cde2081.png

• You can easily switch between your message and notifications, or quickly view them all.

• Engage with the community or learn more about how to buy, sell, and succeed on Fiverr.

7fe45a821688a6d01214b7654ae30b03655ce019.png

When Will I See It?

We’re launching to 20% of the community today, and ramping it up over the next couple of days.

Should you have specific feedback or see anything broken please let us know. And like with any design change, we recommend you give it a bit of time to get use to!

roken please let us know. And like with any desi

Same is happening with me

@zameerameerdeen Exactly! Messages & Notifications should have 2 separate panels. Currently Messages have direct access but the Notifications also in it right?

That would be great if we could have 3 separate panels with Direct access for:

1. Dashboard

2. Messages

3. Notifications.

Those 3 are the main panels I check most of the time.

I hope the Fiverr Team will read your post!

This is awesome! It looks like it hasn’t been rolled out to me yet, but I can’t wait for it.

For me, this will reduce clicks and my time digging through the site for what I need. When you’e answering tons of messages per day and working on 10+ orders per day, every bit of time saving helps!

Thanks Fiverr for continuing to improve the service!

Guest dataminerwizard

So nice action.I think, you should also add a option to refund partial amount from order. And add a function so that seller must need to accept offer before starting new order. Because sometimes buyer order without knowing seller and the job is not described in gig description. I mean the order and gig description is totally different. As a result seller cancel order . Which is not good for fiverr profile.

Thank you so much!

well after a couple days using this new menu, I really really miss having a bold symbol for notifications and a separate one for messages. Too many things going unnoticed.

edit: officially really don’t like it. notifications/messages are our lifeblood, and they’ve been reduced to THE tiniest dot. answering messages vs responding to notifications is a completely different frame of mind. this update has essentially streamlined our flow with potential buyers and and current ones, and it is just awfully counter-intuitive.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Thanks

The dashboard should be it’s own link on the top nav bar!

g1352217865361546904.jpg.fb47f45f49a466a498e6362a2d647bd4.jpg

I had a small panic cos I thought my dashboard had disappeared, but now I’ve found that, I am a happy camper! Thanks for the update! 😄

Whew! I’m glad you said that. I was panicking about the dashboard/queue being gone, but I went back and found it after reading your comment. Thanks! It’s all okay now.

Whew! I’m glad you said that. I was panicking about the dashboard/queue being gone, but I went back and found it after reading your comment. Thanks! It’s all okay now.

I’m still getting used to it not being a direct link and not loving it yet lol

I’m still getting used to it not being a direct link and not loving it yet lol

I face this struggle too, Sue. It takes a whole different click to get to the new one. Thus I did something more complicated to make it easier to do it in a complicated way. https://forum.fiverr.com/t/fearful-just-got-the-new-header-but-really-miss-an-easy-to-find-to-do-list

If you understood that, you should win a huge prize.

I’m already confused. It’s another step to get to my dashboard queue.

Also, I like to see at an instant whether I have a message or not, so I can get to it. Now messages and notifications are combined together, so I must click and waste my time to find that it is simply a notification.

One step forward, two steps back…

Fiverr, we don’t like it, please return to the old menu format!

The new interface will take some getting used to, some things I like, some things I don’t like. For example, which I believe may be the main complaint, the dashboard menu. The extra step is unnerving, a simple icon like that of the shopping cart would be more practical.

Archived