How to earn $1000 per week at fiverr?

saifsaif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fascinating, I check out his page, he has no review gigs which means he started as a reviewer and then evolved into something else.

His logo gig is amazing.
https://www.fiverr.com/actualreviewnet/design-3-awesome-and-professional-logo-design-concepts-for-your-business-logo?extra_fast=true

Orders in queue: 514
Extra Fast: 5-Days for $10
28 days for a basic $5 gig.

That might explain his large queue. It’s not a bad strategy, but I personally prefer to deliver in 3-days.

@saifsaif There’s a chance everyone will have their own strategy to earn the most they can. From the stories posted either via forum or super seller posts, there are quite a number of folks earning heavy cash from Fiverr; personally we have seen @gigblast take off from just a few hundred reviews to now, over 20,000 reviews. There was even a forum post that he dropped with his story, where he made up to $30,000 per month and at one point, managed to make $144,000 in 4 months (That should be at least 7K per week)
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

From almost broke to $30K a month! Just because of fiverr!

Hello, May be its too late to share the story but I believe, it will inspire someone who is expecting something from fiverr. I am from India. When I was 5, my father died in Cancer & my mother had gone through a lot of struggle to raise me & my...

Reading time: 10 mins ? Likes: 6 ❤

And within the same week (shortly after his post spread like Ebola), he became a TRS.
favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Yes! Just got "Top Rated Seller"... Party Time!

Finally, I am a TRS!! Thank you fiverr for giving me this opportunity. After long time, I am this much happy!! It's PARTY TIME!! I am going out with my staff this evening... Thank you fiverr once again.. I have attached few screenshots. You can...

(Somehow, the millions of comments that were on these posts have been deleted, possibly when Fiverr upgraded the forum.)

His strategy one would say was to start out with cheap gigs, deliver superb quality and of course, expand. Graphics is a gold mine if you’re as good as the gold buyers want. This can however be attainable in any Fiverr category if you press hard enough and remain consistent. So… get marketing, and be consistently, undeniably good.

Cheers,
Speedy876

IMO, You cannot work hard when you have NO SALES.

It all depends on luck, the luck I talking about was Fiverr ‘like’ your gig and they always put you on the good spots so more buyers will see and boost your sales.

I see a lot of sellers not really deliver extraordinary work but fiverr likes them. That’s how they have hundred, thousand of sales. Hopes this help.

So my advise is while you target more buyers, first you need to target Fiverr editorial team, stand out of the crowd, provide unique service, at least a really special gig pic, let them notice your gig first.

Archived