How to earn $1000 per week at fiverr?

saifsaif

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, can’t…I really don’t care about making more money than I do already. I just want to keep busy, and the 14-day delivery time allows me to keep things under control. Really, for me keeping busy is more important than making money. Of course I want to be paid for my work, and I don’t work for free…but I am not crazy about making money. My expenses are quite low, so it doesn’t matter.

@misscrystal My situation is, whatever I make from my writing is a good income, but it is an extra income. I don’t depend on it for a living, I depend on it to remain occupied. I don’t know how to explain this…writing gives a sense of purpose. But financially speaking, I don’t have to work for a living. I work to remain busy, because everybody has to work. And I work harder than anyone. For years I did no work, watched TV, read books on my Kindle. Since joining Fiverr 2 years ago, I just want to work. It makes me happy.

There are ways you can explain it.

A. You’re a trust fund kid, so all your needs are taken care of.

B. You sold your company and have enough money to live

C. What you said.

They say “idle hands are the devil’s playthings,” meaning idle people get into trouble. I get that some people enjoy being busy, I’m not one of them.

We don’t win here, we earn here, well, if we get orders. Your copy is a bit unfriendly:

I will design your advertising Pro Original Poster
"No two are alike , within 24 hours i will to design your full-page advertising poster I’m sure I’ll make a poster your taste and goals of your advertising campaign.

There is nothing more to say only , start :)"

And your example is in Spanish. Your profile also says “todo es posible.” I get it, everything is possible, but your gigs need a lot of work. You need to study your competition and imitate them (but don’t steal from them)

Also, I see you have a gig where the starting price if $100. Why? You have no reviews, who’s gonna trust you? Lower your prices, improve your copy (hire someone if you can’t), get better portfolio pictures, and then maybe you’ll get some orders.

Good luck.

Archived