How to earn $1000 per week at fiverr?

saifsaif

You’re right, I forgot that in Latin America, they “win” money, in America, they “make” money. The Spanish translation of make is “hacer.” But if you tell a Venezuelan “vamos a hacer dinero” (let’s go make money) he will think you’re a counterfeiter.

How do you like Spain? I’ve visited Barcelona, Madrid, and Cordoba many years ago. The food was delicious, specially paella and tapas.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in my view you need to offer some thing different form others. Which others are not selling or include something extra to make your sales fast.
Second factor is the Marketing. Set a good marketing campaign to get audience on your gig.

And last but not least is following the rules of the platform and client satisfaction
Regards

What are you good at?

Be it, graphic design, search engine optimisation, fighting crime, or simply taking a photo with your dog.

I understand that the points above may not make you $1000 per week on Fiverr, but if you start to unlock your passion and work hard then these are achievable, believe me!

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I work hard because I know how it’s like to remain idle. Trust me, being rich (by Indian standards) or having money does not ALONE make you happy. Money is EXTREMELY important, but you need to work as well. I get work from Fiverr, and it keeps me happy.

Well said, Money is a very important thing but it is not the most important thing.

Archived