Official feedback thread re: the new leveling system

4 minutes ago, emmaki said:

But then you wouldn't be working on Fiverr and you'd never see this advice...

Well that depends, because maybe a new timeline will be created from that moment on. It all depends on the movie or series on which we base these events.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, bismaa_8 said:

Is this bug? I was about to cry then I saw the posts here and found I'm not alone 😭

Screenshot_20240315_004909_com.fiverr.fiverr.jpg

Had this as well just now, but killing the app and re-starting showed the new levels' dashboard. 
I guess this message / screen will also show with not-up-to-date app versions. 

My public profile just got refreshed as well.
Funny thing though...

I haven't had new orders and reviews in the last 2 months. Recently star rating went down from 5.0 to 4.9 (like for other folks), but yesterday it went back to 5.0. 

I wonder now if this was them messing with the private reviews' impact or if they were reconsidering the 2-year score inclusion window for public reviews, and the way they were calculated into the rating because my only non-5-star review (4.7) is from 5 years ago.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Isn't this cute. Demoted from TRS to new seller, according to the app. Probably a bug because the website still has me at TRS but I guess there will be a few FLS (Formerly living sellers) after this if the glitch is widespread. Perhaps Fiverr thought it was too top heavy and wanted a few of us to get a heart attack 🤩

Screenshot_20240314_202229_Fiverr.jpg

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

The 1/1/1970 thing is because of Unix time/epoch so they've not initialised a variable properly but using it anyway probably. And maybe the 31/12/1969 ones are because of a different timezone / that they usually do the evaluation a day earlier I'm guessing.

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD! (I knew you'd knew why the bug was happening though!)

I think I got confused, my regular profile (still the old one) shows 3019, but my total sales features a 5. I'm just going to sulk about my 4.9 turning into a 4.94 now, even though that's technically a better score or something. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, vhskid said:

Had this as well just now, but killing the app and re-starting showed the new levels' dashboard. 
I guess this message / screen will also show with not-up-to-date app versions. 

My public profile just got refreshed as well.
Funny thing though...

I haven't had new orders and reviews in the last 2 months. Recently star rating went down from 5.0 to 4.9 (like for other folks), but yesterday it went back to 5.0. 

I wonder now if this was them messing with the private reviews' impact or if they were reconsidering the 2-year score inclusion window for public reviews, and the way they were calculated into the rating because my only non-5-star review (4.7) is from 5 years ago.

Did you restart the app?

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, marinanp86 said:

Because some sellers have already done it and their metrics remain exactly the same.

I wouldn't know if deleting one of my gigs a few weeks ago made me 1/10 closer to a Success Score of 10.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, catwriter said:

I see you as 4.9.

It is on the regular profile, I only see the 4.94 on the pro profile. My regular profile looks like the old one before they started hiding everything months ago. IDK, Fiverr's a broken maze lost in time and space atm

• Like 2
  • Up 1

While I appreciate the effort to distinguish between different seller levels, particularly with the addition of the diamond badges, I believe there might be an unintended messaging issue with the Level 2 badge design on gigs.

As a product designer who values clarity and effective communication through design, I couldn't help but notice that the Level 2 badge, with its two diamonds and one grey diamond, could potentially convey a misleading message to users. Instead of clearly indicating the seller's level status, it might unintentionally suggest to buyers that Level 2 sellers are delivering subpar quality products or services.

I understand that the intention behind the design might have been to visually represent progression from Level 1 to Level 2, but it's important to consider the potential impact on sellers' reputations and the perception of their work quality.

Perhaps there could be an alternative design approach that maintains consistency while avoiding any negative connotations. This way, each level badge can stand independently without implying any judgment on the quality of the seller's work. Can't thinking of anything on top of my head right now.

I believe that by refining the design of the badges on gigs, we can ensure a more positive and supportive environment for all sellers on the platform.

image.png.3bd82f81e4c2e61cea7a827d8d8c39e6.pngimage.png.5336835a7d5768cfc91fb7e4547d687f.png

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, vhskid said:

I killed it manually and reopened.

But it has to have today's app store update to show the new dashboard.

Ohh.. There is no option of update on my play store right now, I guess I just have to wait 🙂

• Like 3
  • Up 2

4 minutes ago, deluxemedia said:

I couldn't help but notice that the Level 2 badge, with its two diamonds and one grey diamond, could potentially convey a misleading message to users. Instead of clearly indicating the seller's level status, it might unintentionally suggest to buyers that Level 2 sellers are delivering subpar quality products or services.

Yes, my reception of this in the search results was the same. This is misleading. 

• Like 4

With so much more fluidity between levels now, it probably does not matter much whether you are Level 1 or 2, or even New Seller. Unless you end up in the sad, sad Low Performance category.

• Like 3