Would taking the 'Fiverr Seller Plus' subscription be a good decision for me ?

designhub777

As, for the past 1+ year, I didn't have any new client messages or orders. And my monthly earnings are almost nil. Last month, I got an order of $90 from my repeat client, and this month I have received another one of $25 with a $5 tip. So, my question is, by taking the subscription, will my selling seriously increase at all?

As you all know the state of mine, what would be your suggestion to those who are Seller Plus members and getting benefits by utilizing it as well?

Thank you so much for your valuable advice.

Best regards,

Rahman

• Like 2
  • Up 3

Getting Fiverr Seller Plus will not guarantee you any sales, but it will provide you with certain features such as buyer past history, keyword research tools, and so on.

Using them can be really useful; you should give it a try!

For over a year, I've been utilizing Fiverr Seller Plus: Premium! This Help me a lot in my business!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2023 at 3:14 AM, kawsar_log said:

For over a year, I've been utilizing Fiverr Seller Plus: Premium! This Help me a lot in my business!

What kind of help? And as I mentioned up above that how much I earned in last month, so what do you think about it? By taking this feature, can I make something better from previous?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Can you anyone help me with information who gets fiverr seller plus feature. 

How much helpful it to get more job in fiverr. Only it will be waste of money? 

I want to know it. Basically I get average 1-2 order in month. Pricing for how much for a wordpress website. 100-200$

Can I will get 5-6 order per month if I purchase seller plus and customize it based on proper keyword.

If experience about it. Please know your opinion.

Thank you so much 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2024 at 4:20 AM, murumi_w said:

does it guarantee sales for new sellers?

No, It doesn't guarantee anything.

The role of SP is to give you more tools like analytics, extra features like Request to Order, and if you go the Premium route, you can talk with a success manager from Fiverr that will give you some advice on how to improve your gigs.

Can Seller Plus be helpful for some sellers? Yes. Does it guarantee sales? Absolutely not. It certainly has some interesting things, like being able to withdraw money in half the time when compared to regular sellers, quicker support replies when possible. I find it worth the money, but then again I've been selling here for a long time. As a new seller, it can be great since you can talk with someone from Fiverr and they might offer guidance on how to improve your gigs.

But it comes down to the skills you have and what you want to sell. Some niches are overtaken by AI, and it's very hard to acquire sales, since most buyers took the AI route. The remaining buyers might be very picky, and when you have tons of sellers fighting for a few buyers, obviously the chances of success can be low. 

• Like 7

9 hours ago, murumi_w said:

Is Fiverr Seller Plus worth it and does it guarantee sales for new sellers?

Whether it is worth it or not depends on your interest. However, there is no guarantee that Seller Plus will increase your sales. Based on my personal experience, subscribing to Seller Plus resulted in more impressions, and my gigs ranked higher for popular keywords related to my services. On the downside, when I unsubscribed from Seller Plus, all of my gigs were deranked. Despite contacting Fiverr Support about the issue, they insisted there was no problem with my gigs, But still my all gig deranked.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

Whether it is worth it or not depends on your interest. However, there is no guarantee that Seller Plus will increase your sales. Based on my personal experience, subscribing to Seller Plus resulted in more impressions, and my gigs ranked higher for popular keywords related to my services. On the downside, when I unsubscribed from Seller Plus, all of my gigs were deranked. Despite contacting Fiverr Support about the issue, they insisted there was no problem with my gigs, But still my all gig deranked.

Thank You!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi am a new seller on Fiverr. currently, I am optimizing my Fiverr profile for more impressions and click on my gig.
I have completed 1 order. Should I get Seller Plus to get more orders or optimize my gig?

Is anyone using seller plus as a new user

• Like 10