Request for Additional Payment Options on Fiverr

ssj1236

Request for Additional Payment Options on Fiverr  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to more payment options like Upwork

• 2 months later...

I think isn't a good idea to involve cryptocurrency as paying method, i prefer to know exactly how much value has the currency i charge for and really don't have time to check cryptos ups and downs. Also, introducing the crypto currency and the privacy they warrant may be in conflict with the data Fiverr needs to work with.

If i'm ever interested in buying cryptos i can always do it myself.

• Like 11

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 2:28 AM, alijahforbes said:

Cryptocurrency as a means of payment is a threat to national currencies, so governments of economically developed countries will never allow cryptocurrency to become a legal means of payment. In addition, cryptocurrency is quite difficult to trace, so it will be necessary to reform the tax system.

That's true, but they will simply convert their currencies into crypto, and they will be able to monitor and the threat to the national currency will disappear

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like some better alternative to Payoneer. I use it for many years and every second time I have to wait for hours to get my payment, currently the customer support saying they are having some kind of updates. It's a shame because they take 3USD from you and your funds should be there instantly, we wait for the clearing , then the Payoneer takes 3 usd from us, and you can wait up to 24 hours for your payment. And the verification system was a pain also, sending the documents 10 times before they were actually accepted. It's very frustrating.

Edited by deniskralj
  • Like 5

Hello Fiver Community!

Add on Fiver ways to withdraw funds for freelancers on debit card and direct bank transfer without Payoneer. Unfortunately, PayPal and Payoneer are not suitable for most freelancers. I suggest Fiverr members suggest Fiverr add a debit card and direct bank transfer as a withdrawal for freelancers.

Please pay attention to this.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

meh not that fond of cryptocurrency, contrary to normal regulated money, they're pretty much instable in value one day the bitcoin could be like 50$ tomorow it 30$. Even if they are on big hype on those I understand why fiver don't touch them(some coutnry like china even banned theme) not worth the hassle in conversion

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 9:40 PM, bobipineman said:

they're pretty much instable in value one day the bitcoin could be like 50$ tomorow it 30$.

And that's why Fiverrm won't use crypto, unless it will become very stable in the future. But instability is in the nature of crypto, so the chances of Fiverr accepting that are slim to none.

• Like 7

Yes, TransferWise is the best alternative. I am also struggling to get a Payoneer account for 2 years and they immediately block my account after creating it with the advice " You should use an alternative source". and that's why I have paused my gigs because I am unable to withdraw my earnings from Fiverr. If you add TransferWise or any other alternative solution to withdraw payments in Pakistan that would be really appreciated.

Thank you

image.png.2c1e42af1732424715d523be23762f99.png

• Like 4

As a UK-based seller, I get stung so badly on currency conversions back to GBP from USD when using Payoneer. 

I am a Revolut customer, the bank has zero-fee exchanges and we need Fiverr to team up with Revolut ASAP so that we can withdraw directly from into our Revolut bank accounts. Payoneer is absolutely awful both in terms of customer service, ease of use and payment time. 

Fiverr already takes their 20% and there's obviously currency conversion to account for so my take home pay ends up being about 50-60% of the USD price I listed initially. 

On top of that, Fiverr also holds the cash for the first 7-10 days after completion and the Payoneer route adds an additional 7 days to this, meaning I normally get paid 4 weeks or so after I've actually started the gig. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Dear @fiverr_brand,

As a Pakistani freelancer, I'm sure most of us have faced issues with receiving payments through PayPal and Payoneer. Due to the unavailability of PayPal in Pakistan and the complex withdrawal process of Payoneer, we have been looking for alternatives to receive our hard-earned money.

I want to suggest to Fiverr, one of the largest freelance marketplaces, to add JazzCash, EasyPaisa, or Direct Bank Withdraw options for Pakistani users. Both JazzCash and EasyPaisa are widely used mobile payment solutions in Pakistan, and integrating them with Fiverr would be a great addition for freelancers in Pakistan.

With these payment options, Pakistani freelancers would be able to receive their payments easily and quickly, without any hurdles or complications. It would not only benefit the freelancers but also Fiverr, as it would attract more Pakistani users to their platform.

Therefore, I urge all Pakistani freelancers to support this suggestion and request Fiverr to add JazzCash, EasyPaisa, or Direct Bank Withdraw options for the convenience of Pakistani users.

Thank you 💗.

Edited by malikh001
  • Like 4

I'm not from Pakistan, so I'm asking out of curiosity: what makes Payoneer complicated to use? As I understand it, they're the market leader in international payments in Pakistan. 

I don't think Fiverr will start offering country-specific withdrawal options as long as there is a solution like Payoneer. There are thousands of sellers from Pakistan on Fiverr. They would move on if they didn't get their money, making me think that Payoneer is satisfactory, even if you'd like more accessible options. I would love Revolut as an option, but I don't think that will come anytime soon. Setting up the infrastructure for this is a costly and challenging process that Fiverr probably wants to avoid. 

When it comes to attracting more sellers with easier withdrawal methods... Frankly, I don't think you should even be on Fiverr if you can't manage to set up a Payoneer account. 🤣

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Bertrand. It's been a while that I got this idea in my mind. Considering this constantly changing world that we are experiencing, considering this uncertain financial situation on currencies that we are facing, considering that  some countries don't have access to paypal services, considering that in some countries, it's hard (not saying completely impossible) to withdraw usd from Banks even after a bank transfer, because they are in shortage of it (the USD) due to the economical situation, in order to help all those freelancers whom are in that situation, I THINK that FIVERR should probably add a new withdrawal system which helps to withdraw in crypto. Adding to dominating position of FIVERR on this market, I THINK this would also put it far ahead of all other platforms, by embrassing something which is considered by many as the future.

Here is my idea, if anyone has something to say about it, don't hesitate to share. 

Kind regards

Thank you

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, mby_intellect said:

which is considered by many as the future.

Crypto payments are not supported on Fiverr, so obviously they won't accept withdrawals either. Crypto had quite the crash so the chances of them accepting crypto are very low. If your country doesn't accept PayPal, you have access to Payoneer. Those 2 options tend to cover most if not all of the entire world 🙂

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear, 

Thanks for this opportunity. I have already posted in the fiverr forum. 

1. Add Custom refund options for sellers and buyers. 
2. Add custom amount withdrawal option.
3. Add Direct Bank Payment option In Bangladesh or add TransferWise. When someone break any Payoneer rules mistakenly, payoneer never accept any new account on behalf that person for the lifetime, its really rude. 
4. Describe the exact reason in details when fiverr authority suspend any level two or more experienced sellers profile.
5. Make Fiverr charges 0% for new sellers. charge 5% when the seller got level 1 seller badge. charge 10% when the seller got level 2 badge and charge 15% when a seller got Top rated badge
6. Prepare a s set of tutorials through different language around the world based on users about how to use fiverr and how its works, so that every person can understand what the TOC and they can do their best. 
7. Do not cut from the Tips amount. Its looks really greedy behavior from fiverr. 

If anyone agree with me then reply with thanks and send more loves. Happy freelancing 🙂 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, yextmozcitation said:

5. Make Fiverr charges 0% for new sellers. charge 5% when the seller got level 1 seller badge. charge 10% when the seller got level 2 badge and charge 15% when a seller got Top rated badge

So have the people who already worked hard to become successful pay for all the noobies?  This is a business site, not a social welfare program. If anything, the new sellers should pay more. You reward the people who bring in the money.

Prepare a s set of tutorials through different language around the world based on users about how to use fiverr and how its works, so that every person can understand what the TOC and they can do their best. 

Fiverr is an English platform, they should do the opposite and not allow people who cannot speak English to sell here.

3. Add Direct Bank Payment option In Bangladesh or add TransferWise. When someone break any Payoneer rules mistakenly, payoneer never accept any new account on behalf that person for the lifetime, its really rude. 

Or you could just learn how things work, and not violate terms "mistakenly."

Do not cut from the Tips amount. Its looks really greedy behavior from fiverr. 

You must be new, because this very silly position has been explained hundreds of times in the forum. Perhaps search it and find out why.  Hint: scammers.

BTW, Saying "Hello Dear" to start a business message is very weird and creepy.  This is not a love and romance website. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6
  • Up 4

22 hours ago, yextmozcitation said:

Make Fiverr charges 0% for new sellers.

That would only encourage even more sellers with zero skills to join.

Add Direct Bank Payment option In Bangladesh

It would be unfair if it was done for Bangladesh only. Fiverr would have to do it for every country in the world, and it's simply impossible.

Prepare a s set of tutorials through different language around the world based on users about how to use fiverr and how its works, so that every person can understand what the TOC and they can do their best. 

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service, sellers have to be able to communicate in English, or they shouldn't be selling on Fiverr. And that means that they should be able to understand the terms and the help articles and the free video tutorial (all in English) just fine...or they shouldn't sell on Fiverr.

If sellers are unable to understand English, how are they going to understand their buyers? Are sellers from Bangladesh only going to work with buyers from Bangladesh?

• Like 10