When My Gigs will ranked Or What to do to ranked my gigs ?

fahadsikder4

Actually that time I am not active, Now I am posting various social media for my gig marketing 
I want some help more tricks for gig marketing 
Nowadays as a new seller getting order in not easy. So I need to know some more tricks from you guys.
Help me If you want to
I am an Expert  in my skills 
When I will receive an order it will be complete soon.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, catwriter said:

But if you really are an expert digital marketer, you don't need us to give you tips and tricks. If you're an expert, surely you already know all the tricks for marketing, and know exactly how to successfully promote your Fiverr business.

Indeed. I already insinuated that.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, catwriter said:

If you're an expert, surely you already know all the tricks for marketing, and know exactly how to successfully promote your Fiverr business.

Though if they clicked on his marketing (which seemed good marketing) and went to his gig/profile and then saw there were no reviews/deliveries woudln't that put them off a bit? Isn't it harder to market a new digital marketing gig without any past sales on it?

Also quite a few of his gigs are about setting up etc. of Google Ads - but Fiverr's TOS says:

Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the Google Ads platform.

so he couldn't use the same sort of marketing for his gigs as he uses in (maybe most of) his Fiverr services.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

so he couldn't use the same sort of marketing for his gigs as he uses in (maybe most of) his Fiverr services.

He can still use Facebook, linkedin, twitter, instagram, truth social, youtube and a miriad of other social media advertising.  If he's any good at it, any/all/a combination will work.  If he's not, then nothing will work. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, fahadsikder4 said:

Nowadays as a new seller getting order in not easy. So I need to know some more tricks from you guys.

It was never easy. That's just like real life, not every business is a success. Actually most of them fail.

Instead of getting tricks and trying to cheat the system in any way, just do the work. Become the best in your field, improve, offer great gigs, not just regular stuff that everyone offers these days. Be unique, stand out, and orders will arrive. Be the same like all the other "experts" and offer identical or very similar gigs to them.. then you will see it won't work that well.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I doubt anyone is going to be able to give you the answer you want here.

There's nothing you personally can do to make your gig hit the front page. Nobody here can tell you how the Fiverr algorithm works.

The only thing you can do is ensure that your gigs are attractive to buyers. That way, if you do end up hitting the front page, you'll have a higher chance of getting buyers.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, mhallvo said:

I doubt anyone is going to be able to give you the answer you want here.

There's nothing you personally can do to make your gig hit the front page. Nobody here can tell you how the Fiverr algorithm works.

The only thing you can do is ensure that your gigs are attractive to buyers. That way, if you do end up hitting the front page, you'll have a higher chance of getting buyers.

Thanks

• Like 6