How can grow my fiverr gig?

tamaray2023

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 4:05 PM, tamaray2023 said:

I need the list of forbidden word in fiverr.

As @Lenasaid, there is no forbidden words here on Fiverr. However, if you use some words, there is a warning text on the right, so that you will use that word properly and what you type on the textbox will not be something against Fiverr Terms of Service.

Screenshot_20231109_194847.jpg

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 19
  • Up 4

On 11/9/2023 at 10:39 AM, Lena said:

We do not necessarily have 'forbidden words' here at Fiverr, but we do have some prohibited services. Take a moment to go through Fiverr's Community Standards and Fiverr's Terms of Service to get familiar with the basic Guidelines. 

We would also like to welcome you to our wonderful Community! 

Good luck! 🍀 

Thank you

On 11/9/2023 at 11:54 AM, michmikaia said:

As @Lenasaid, there is no forbidden words here on Fiverr. However, if you use some words, there is a warning text on the right, so that you will use that word properly and what you type on the textbox will not be something against Fiverr Terms of Service.

Thank you

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...

You can change your gig image, title, description, tags, and package prices. If you are getting a good impression but not getting based on these clicks. Then, you may change your gig image and you are getting click but not getting knock then try to change your description and price variations. It's my own opinion. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Surely, you can edit anything about your gig from pricing to description image. But remember, editing your gig will make it lose it's rank. So if your gig is already on first or second page, I suggest you not to change but the ultimate choice is yours. Good Luck 🙂

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1