ratul705

1 hour ago, glow_writer said:

What gives results?

57 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Hard work.

38 minutes ago, glow_writer said:

Lol. What is hard work?

34 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

That is something that you need to learn. 

31 minutes ago, glow_writer said:

You keep giving vague answers acting like you are helping anybody. 

Hi @glow_writer, this is your own answer on the forum:

When I search the forum, I can find a lot of content by @filipdevaere that is detailed and helpful for new sellers to gain visibility in Fiverr's search and gain more orders:

@glow_writer,

Can you also share your experiences as well? I noticed that you have been on the platform for ~9 years and have over 2.4k orders. That isn't an easy thing to do and I think we have a lot to learn from you. I know at one point you mentioned that you hit all requirements for TRS as well.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

You have already 129 reviews. Most sellers never get that amount of reviews.

Don't forget that you are in the "logo" business. There is a lot of competition.

yeah, but almost 2 years ago my gig rank fell, but nothing happened the rest of the years. Sometimes Fiverr makes me disappointed 

• Like 8

17 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

Are you sure about this?

I think that Fiverr does nothing with the gig description. Of course, I can be wrong.

You can try searching for things that are only in your gig description (not the gig title etc.) and see if it finds your gig. My my gig gets shown in the results for a few things that are only in the gig description.

This page: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/6533842204177-Keyword-research

says

Utilize strong keywords in your title & description
The top-performing keywords should be utilized and implemented in your title and description. Keep your Gig title and description clear, readable, and relevant to your Gig. Avoid confusing titles and/or overwhelming descriptions with text—this might negatively impact conversion rates.

Which element of the gig is the most important to focus on when optimizing my Gig’s keywords?
In addition to the positive keywords field in your Gig’s settings, the Gig title is the most important place to include your top-performing and relevant keywords.

This page: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs

says

No one can see my Gig, where is it?

Double-check and make sure that you have published your Gig. If you confirm that you have published it, try searching for your Gig by Gig title or using keywords from your description.

I think there was a help page that said in descending order what the best were but I can't see it now.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

14 hours ago, lemon_hossain said:

yeah, but almost 2 years ago my gig rank fell, but nothing happened the rest of the years. Sometimes Fiverr makes me disappointed 

A lot of people have joined in those 2 years. Many of them offer logo design. It's ridiculous when you look at the search results: 200,000+ gigs offering logo design. There simply isn't enough demand for so many logos.

The only way I can think of to stand out in such a huge crowd is to be truly exceptional. To have a portfolio of logos that are so breathtakingly beautiful that people choose you over 200,000+ others.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, ruhula_min said:

stay online

3 hours ago, wordpresspro133 said:

Stay online

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.34c33fb2376ec031914278902103eedd.png

• Like 4

I'm also facing this challenge. I started offering services on Fiverr eight months ago and managed to generate some orders. I've come to understand that it's not just about having professional skills; what really matters is your ability to sell on the marketplace.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, shaanr0y said:

I'm also facing this challenge. I started offering services on Fiverr eight months ago and managed to generate some orders. I've come to understand that it's not just about having professional skills; what really matters is your ability to sell on the marketplace.

True - Your communication skills and ability to understand & deliver what buyer needs hold the key to selling well on the platform.📈

Unfortunately, most people don't get this. They just seek and misinform others about tips n tricks to generate business.  

• Like 5