How I Rank My Gig and Gain Order?

ratul705

You're a lead generator... generate leads for yourself.

Also, posting ChatGPT stuff on the forum like you did a couple of minutes ago won't help you get orders.

Additionally, you just delivered something 7 days ago and got a review. So, you're doing well, no? Or is it because they aren't real reviews? I always get a bit suspicious when there are a lot of reviews from people who only seem to buy from people from a few certain countries.

Otherwise, I don't really get why you would make this topic when you have been getting orders pretty consistently.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 31
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, nurl_marketer said:

By marketing your gig in social media platforms. 

Wow! I just looked at your profile and saw that you joined Fiverr in July of 2022, yet you still need sales. 🤔

If your advice is not working for you, then it would be wise not to give it as advice to anyone else.  👀

• Like 23
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, vibronx said:

You're a lead generator... generate leads for yourself.

Also, posting ChatGPT stuff on the forum like you did a couple of minutes ago won't help you get orders.

Additionally, you just delivered something 7 days ago and got a review. So, you're doing well, no? Or is it because they aren't real reviews? I always get a bit suspicious when there are a lot of reviews from people who only seem to buy from people from a few certain countries.

Otherwise, I don't really get why you would make this topic when you have been getting orders pretty consistently.

Suddenly my gig rank is lost. That's why I was asking for advice. I am sorry if this is my mistake sir

• Like 19
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, showeb_ said:

Use that keyword everywhere ( title, description, pricing)

My Seller Plus Manager told me that keyword stuffing is not needed. 😎

When a  buyer searches, the Fiver algorithm firstly looks at your title, secondly at your gig tags, and lastly at your description. Having the keywords "everywhere" does not help your gig get a higher place on the search pages. 

• Like 18

5 hours ago, successglobal said:

Online: You need to maintain an online status regularly in other to down beat the search filter. With that you will get seen quickly.

3 hours ago, showeb_ said:

Always active online. I

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.ea527742302a8b71b181d4d9c2329090.png

• Like 15
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, motivational657 said:

try to active more than 15 hours ... and optimize your gig 

You are not in position to guide anyone when you have zero experience on Fiverr since September 2021. And your so-called tip has never worked for you as well so stop guiding others unless you have experienced it. Staying active all the time has nothing to do with orders or ranking etc. It's an useless advice.

• Like 16
  • Up 3