No briefs,No Orders Only worked Buyer requests for me

animstudiolk

Question

Hi Im a Seller since 2019 and had completed several orders Nearly 30+ Orders with 5 start reviews.
Most of the orders i got using buyer requests since they are took off there are no opportunity for me. I tried adding several gigs and did seo as much i can.
Still no progress. What should I do. I started this with video editing catogary then I changed the Catogary to web design Is that the something wrong?
I dont need to leave this because I spent lot of days to achieve this even without sleeping. 

Is there are anything I can Do?
I just need to do this. I have somewhat skill and I proved it all of my orders 5 star rated but the I only got orders from buyer requests.
What happened to me. Any word will be a great help for me.

• Like 10

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, animstudiolk said:

Hi Im a Seller since 2019

Your profile says you joined in May 2020.

completed several orders Nearly 30+ Orders

30+ orders in 2 years isn't really much.

I started this with video editing catogary then I changed the Catogary to web design Is that the something wrong?

It's not wrong if you can do both well, but web design category is overcrowded (perhaps not as much as video editing, but still overcrowded).

As @jonbaassaid, you need to figure out how to stand out among tens of thousands of others offering the same service.

Or you could try other freelancing websites (Google them to find them). Fiverr was never meant to be a bidding platform, and buyer requests have been an afterthought; but other freelancing websites were designed to be bidding platforms, and perhaps you'll have more luck there.

• Like 7

I dont need to leave this because I spent lot of days to achieve this even without sleeping. 

Is there are anything I can Do?

Yes. Get some rest, and stop worrying about why things are not happening to you. Learn how to be a great seller -- in the marketplace. Learn how to connect to your target customers, and provide a great service that they need to hire you to complete.

4 minutes ago, muztre said:

where  will I get order from.

Read the answer I just wrote above.

• Like 8

Hi animstudiolk,

I understand that you have been a seller on Fiverr for some time and have completed many orders with positive reviews, but now you are struggling to get orders. The removal of buyer requests has made it more challenging but there are still opportunities to find buyers. Try focusing on using keywords in your gig titles and descriptions, reaching out to potential buyers directly, networking with other sellers and optimizing your gigs by creating a proper description, making use of tags, adding video and images and fair pricing. Keep working hard and trying new strategies to attract buyers and don't hesitate to reach out to Fiverr support team if you need further assistance.

Thank You🌸

• Like 7