Bring Back Buyer Request

4 minutes ago, yeasinnewaj said:

I have seen my brother working on fiverr and sending buyer requests, could you share how bad it affected?

Oh ok. There were a few serious jobs on there. I'm sure your brother got a few jobs from it. But there were lots of buyers who wanted sellers to do LOTS of work for very little money. I think the reason lots of buyers used the feature was because they couldn't find sellers to work for that little on the main site.

Sometimes I'd see buyers who wanted sellers to write 1000s words in less than 24 hours for $5. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, ahmwritingco said:

Oh ok. There were a few serious jobs on there. I'm sure your brother got a few jobs from it. But there were lots of buyers who wanted sellers to do LOTS of work for very little money. I think the reason lots of buyers used the feature was because they couldn't find sellers to work for that little on the main site.

Sometimes I'd see buyers who wanted sellers to write 1000s words in less than 24 hours for $5. 

Understandable, brother. Thanks

• Like 11

7 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

In addition to this, 90% sellers were misusing this feature by posting a job for themselves like they will do this and that, they are offering this service (like they were promoting their services) when this feature was specifically desigmed for Buyers so that they can post a project and hire sellers based on seller's proposals/experience etc.

• Like 12