how do i change my fiverr username?

sendrebiebs

Question

I have made this account at the end of 2020. while opening this account I chose a random username since I wasn't very aware of how it might be problem to me in the upcoming years. It's been 2 years and i am known as @designabhay for the business puroposes. I have really liked the username since it represents my official name and also the work I do which is graphic design. The name 'sendrebiebs' is not my official name. What do i do? I really need to change the username to the official one which I plan to use in a long term! 

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, sendrebiebs said:

I have made this account at the end of 2020. while opening this account I chose a random username since I wasn't very aware of how it might be problem to me in the upcoming years. It's been 2 years and i am known as @designabhay for the business puroposes. I have really liked the username since it represents my official name and also the work I do which is graphic design. The name 'sendrebiebs' is not my official name. What do i do? I really need to change the username to the official one which I plan to use in a long term! 

I guess you can't change the username. You can only change the display name as per my knowledge. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, sendrebiebs said:

You can't change your username, but don't stress over it. My username, smashradio, came about when I was running a radio station and needed to pick up some cheap acapellas for my radio imaging a decade ago. Today I'm a Top Rated Seller, a Pro Verified Seller, and have racked up over 1000 reviews on gigs that span from voice-overs to SEO content, copywriting services, and translation. And I did it under the name of now defunct online radio station. 🤣

• Like 3

11 hours ago, sendrebiebs said:

As far as i know, you can't change your username.

• Like 4