What video/board games have you been playing recently?

katakatica

20 minutes ago, psykkopatte said:

I came back to league of legends, this game owns our souls, it's like cigarettes, once we touch it, it's too late, and it's bad for health....

I guess I am too old for League of Legends, I never got into any MOBA. I think it's for the best, if you say it owns your soul :)))) lol

• Like 24
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

I guess I am too old for League of Legends, I never got into any MOBA. I think it's for the best, if you say it owns your soul :)))) lol

If you don't want to become crazy and have a stroke, yes, better you never open this game, this game is..... Very, special

Edited by psykkopatte
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, psykkopatte said:

If you don't want to become crazy and have a stroke, yes, better you never open this game, this game is..... Very, special

Thankfully for me I like variety when it comes to games. So I rarely play the same game every day/week. I like to change things a bit, right now I am playing the Spider-Man Remaster on PC and it's really good, I enjoy it. I dislike the fact that they release these without a PC version, but I guess they arrive on PC eventually...

• Like 22
  • Up 1

I'm playing life, and I'm trying to win somehow. Even though the graphics are amazing, huge storyline and endless plots, twists, battles and all - it's on a veteran level, but I'm doing just fine. It's sort of a survival game for now, but hopefully I'll get pass that level and move on to another 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, haided41 said:

the new spiderman is pretty cool, I already went through it and I will tell you that I was most satisfied.

Yeah, same, that was a few months ago. Now I can play Miles Morales, already got it, just too busy for it. I will leave it for later during the year. 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently, I am playing wrestling and smashing John Cena with Undertaker. I downloaded the free version from a website that provide free games and enjoying the free wwe 😄

Edited by zubairfb
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I´m playing Mobile Legends, Honor of Kings  and Power Rangers Legacy, all is mobile games. If somebody wanna be part of my team in Mobile Legends and Honor of Kings, send a message. Or if you are a fan of Super Sentai and Power Ranger series, like I am, and wanna fight in match, send a message too, and lets have fun!

Edited by chessart_studio
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

I like playing cards, especially poker - but only for play money. We also played some Escape games recently in Switzerland, we were staying in a classic old hut with no internet so we played, it was great. I'm also partial to the occasional session of Hitman. I have World of Assassination. I like games where I can sneak around and not get into major conflict. A bit like how I treat the forum sometimes. 

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1

5 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

I'm also partial to the occasional session of Hitman. I have World of Assassination.

I am the opposite, more into action games. I also have Hitman, but for me it's more of a hands-on approach rather than sneaking. That's cool about World of Assassination, you can play it as you see fit. 😄

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1

15 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

I like playing cards, especially poker - but only for play money. We also played some Escape games recently in Switzerland, we were staying in a classic old hut with no internet so we played, it was great. I'm also partial to the occasional session of Hitman. I have World of Assassination. I like games where I can sneak around and not get into major conflict. A bit like how I treat the forum sometimes. 

Which brand of escape games did you guys play? (if it's OK to ask). We've played a lot of EXIT games which were really fun at first but I've been craving something else for a while - not sure exactly what just yet, though we did play an Arkham Horror one that was a lot of fun (it was hybrid on PC and with actual cute little props. We put some of those away to reuse in games that we host so it was a pretty good deal in the end.

I've never played Hitman or similar games I think! Used to be hugely into older horror games but mostly to watch them because I couldn't afford them and wasn't a good pirate. Now that I can buy games, I mostly play indies that are either cosy or just full-on roguelike!

I finally got around to playing Night in the Woods (not done yet, but close), which I'm super happy with so far! We also played Return of the Obra Dinn (I played it, my boyfriend watched and sniggered since he's finished it twice in the past. ) It was a lot of fun! 

I guess I like... puzzles? And board games that are chill like Azul or Potion Explosion.

(..also, toooootally not buying Everdell today...:P)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Still playing Oxygen Not Included, though I like to play the daily climb challenges in Slay the Spire. My latest game acquisition is Into the Breach, though I stick with easy difficulty. Played some Tetris99 a few weekends ago.

Oh, and Whack-A-Mole with AI posts here in the forums. 😉 

MAJOR looking forward to LoZ: Tears of the Kingdom.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Which brand of escape games did you guys play? (if it's OK to ask). We've played a lot of EXIT games which were really fun at first but I've been craving something else for a while - not sure exactly what just yet, though we did play an Arkham Horror one that was a lot of fun (it was hybrid on PC and with actual cute little props. We put some of those away to reuse in games that we host so it was a pretty good deal in the end.

[...] Used to be hugely into older horror games but mostly to watch them because I couldn't afford them and wasn't a good pirate. Now that I can buy games, I mostly play indies that are either cosy or just full-on roguelike!

Inscription.

If you've somehow not heard of it yet: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1092790/Inscryption/

image.png.599c62bfc95d0d0d9df5a19f2f3e9a99.png 

I had NO interest in playing it myself. So I watched a Let's Play. 

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, katakatica said:

Which brand of escape games did you guys play?

There's a brand in Germany (where I love) called Inka Brand, or Kosmos - Exit Das Spiel. Lat week we played the pirate one, I think it translates to the Gold of the Pirate. It's one of the harder ones from that brand. We also have an island exit game from the same brand but we didn't play yet. The pirate game said up to 180 minutes play time. It took us 5 night to escape haha. Too many strong personalities and then me with my non-native German skills. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Inscription.

If you've somehow not heard of it yet: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1092790/Inscryption/

image.png.599c62bfc95d0d0d9df5a19f2f3e9a99.png 

I had NO interest in playing it myself. So I watched a Let's Play. 

I've seen my boyfriend play it but I might give it a try-finally! There's a lot of stuff I've been just getting and trying out (some I love, some I'm 'nah' about.) I might play Breath of the Wild soon as well, I've been hogging the switch to play Pokémon, but we have that as well so it could be fun! I'd wanna play that before getting the newest game I guess. 

Weird question - did you try the new Harry Potter game? 

3 minutes ago, leannelrivers said:

There's a brand in Germany (where I love) called Inka Brand, or Kosmos -

Aaah, yeah, same one then! We've played a few others (the cemetery one, the first one, the haunted roller coaster and the lab plus the advent calendar from a while back). We sometimes take several sessions to play, sometimes a few nights (we have one sort of on pause at the moment because eh. Been a bit busy I guess?) We do play it in English luckily though I've almost bought the German one a few times... 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

On 4/3/2023 at 12:19 PM, katakatica said:

I might play Breath of the Wild soon as well, I've been hogging the switch to play Pokémon, but we have that as well so it could be fun! I'd wanna play that before getting the newest game I guess. 

Weird question - did you try the new Harry Potter game? 

I've been too busy trying to finish ONI to play BotW, and I'm kinda glad, too. The latest announcement showed some gameplay, and the new abilities make it look like the buttons might have a bit different layout. I have trouble adjusting to new controls, sometimes, so not playing BotW will hopefully help in learning if the controls are different. 

And no, I've not played HP. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...