RE-INSTATE FLAGGED ACCOUNTS DUE TO LOCATION INCONSISTENCIES.

adanaik

I guess that with these new rules and techniques, Fiverr became more rigorous. There are a lot of sellers who open 2 or more accounts, or if they get gig denied or banned, they just open a new one.

In your case - being connected to another acc actually means that they think it's you who created both profiles. Maybe that profile is abandoned, made years ago, but it is still a violation. If the support doesn't respond to your ticket, it means their decision is final, that they are convinced that there were 2 accs made from your device (anytime). 

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Hello @Kesha

My ACCOUNT FLAGGED issue wasn't solved by the CS. I believe I haven't done anything wrong as I am working on Fiverr for 3 years now, and was a TOP RATED SELLER eligible.

Please guide me with the proceeding.... I don't have Success Manager to help me out 😞 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Kesha said:

Social media is a powerful tool that can help increase your exposure and clientele. Do you use social media to amplify your freelance business? If so, what platforms do you use and what strategies have you found the most effective?

Hey @Kesha

Just received the New level System and After 3 years of Hard work, I became a TOP RATED ELIGIBLE SELLER, with over 200 order completions, I AM A NEW SELLER ON FIVERR WITH ACCOUNT FLAGGED 🙂

Experienced New Seller?  or New Experienced Seller? What term best defines my profile now?

my account has been wrongly flagged!!!!!!

• Like 12

Just now, adanaik said:

Hey @Kesha

Just received the New level System and After 3 years of Hard work, I became a TOP RATED ELIGIBLE SELLER, with over 200 order completions, I AM A NEW SELLER ON FIVERR WITH ACCOUNT FLAGGED 🙂

Experienced New Seller?  or New Experienced Seller? What term best defines my profile now?

my account has been wrongly flagged!!!!!!

Hi @adanaik! I am sorry to hear that. I understand how frustrating this can be however I am unable to answer any account-specific questions here on the forum.  I encourage you to please reach out to Customer Support as they would be more than happy to help assist you. 

• Like 14

Just now, Kesha said:

Hi @adanaik! I am sorry to hear that. I understand how frustrating this can be however I am unable to answer any account-specific questions here on the forum.  I encourage you to please reach out to Customer Support as they would be more than happy to help assist you. 

thanks for the prompt response @Kesha Well the CS marks my tickets as auto-solved.

All I asked them in response to their explanation was, WHY IS MY ACCOUNT FLAGGED If I had worked with someone who violated the the Fiverr TOC. I didn't violated it, I was a TRS Eligible, after 3 years.

Was I wrong to ask this Question? 🙃

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...

I encountered an issue with my account being flagged due to inconsistent location concerns.

I'm puzzled by this as I've only accessed my account from my phone and laptop, without utilizing any VPNs or location-altering applications. Initially, my account faced a pause due to a lack of updating my financial billing tax ID. To troubleshoot, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app numerous times on my phone, attempting to identify the root cause. However, upon uploading my tax details, the app resumed normal functionality. Despite reaching out to Fiverr multiple times for assistance, I received no response. It was only through my own initiative that I discovered the solution lay in providing my tax information.

Shortly after rectifying the issue, I received an alarming message stating:

"Your account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies. As a result, you are unable to participate in the level system."

This situation has left me at a loss regarding how to restore my level status. Fiverr's responses, predominantly automated, lack the depth and clarity needed to address such matters professionally. It's disheartening to note the absence of robust customer service.

Upon browsing forums, I've noticed a multitude of users encountering identical issues. This suggests a systemic flaw within Fiverr's platform, which needs urgent attention.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2024 at 9:24 PM, Lena said:

Hey again @adanaik 

Even though Seller Plus is invite-only, if you would like to participate in the program, you can request to join the Waiting List

The reason for this is that you are repeatedly opening new tickets after the CS explained what happened. I really do understand how disappointing this may be for you, but please be aware that the relevant department made this decision and it cannot be changed. Please note that you can continue to work and sell your Gigs. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

I'm bearing the same issues and trying to ask a few questions to customer care. but the support team sent the same answer and then marked it as resolved.
Here are my questions.
1. Does it lead to account suspension in the feature?
2. Can I still get a brief?
3. Can I maintain the gig visibility in the Fiver search?

Waiting for your feedback.

Thank you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...