Fiverr Nightmare

sabinespoems

Last night I had a dream where someone placed an order and immediately canceled it. I was stressed about it and looked up the buyer only for me to find out they're in the same field as me & tried to get my profile quality metrics down with this cancellation stunt.

Needless to say, I've clearly been spending too much time on the forum 😂

But now I'm curious to know if I'm the only one who has Fiverr seeping into their subconscious.....

So please let me know (and make me feel less crazy and alone!!); Have you ever had a dream about anything related to Fiverr? 💭

Oh, my. You're not alone!
I've been dreaming about cancelled orders or endless revisions from time to time. Especially when I'm getting close to deliver. Last nightmare featuring Fiverr was about a buyer asking me three revisions and then threatening me. They wanted to sue me or something. Can't stand that kind of dream, they only make my anxiety worse 😅

40 minutes ago, alphagev said:

I've been dreaming about cancelled orders or endless revisions from time to time. Especially when I'm getting close to deliver. Last nightmare featuring Fiverr was about a buyer asking me three revisions and then threatening me. They wanted to sue me or something. Can't stand that kind of dream, they only make my anxiety worse 😅

Not that I wish such anxiety on you, but I'm happy I'm not alone! When you wake up from such dreams (just nightmares in general really) that stressful feeling often stays despite being no longer in the dream realm. I did have a sense of relief when reality set in though. hope instead of worsening the anxiety, the realization of it not being real will start giving you that relief too! 

8 minutes ago, mateusbl said:

Your nightmare can be a signal, that you are working a lot or can be stress. Maybe it's time to relax at least a little, take a day off.

You might be right 🤔 I did have some back to back orders and that can overwhelm me at times. Luckily the deadlines I have now give me some room to breathe so I did decide that today I wouldn't work on my orders.  

Hahaha, and DANG, I thought I was the only one who had dreams about Fiverr!!!

BTW I had both good and bad dreams, the good ones are where I get a very easy order and the buyer gives me a HUGE tip (imagine the disappointment I went through after I woke up) and the bad ones are me getting way too many orders, the countdown clock starts speeding up, I get harassed by an annoying buyer, you name it!

5 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

Last night I had a dream where someone placed an order and immediately canceled it.

This actually has happened to me long time ago 😄 The buyer placed an order and opened up a dispute to cancel it in a two hour window. Thankfully my OCR was not effected.

5 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

So please let me know (and make me feel less crazy and alone!!); Have you ever had a dream about anything related to Fiverr? 💭

I may have dreamt about Fiverr on more than one occasion, but one dream I remember more clearly. I was dreaming that I received a lot of orders at once. I woke up in stress and checked the app to see what the requirements were for these orders only to realize I have not received any new orders 😄

5 hours ago, spaintranslator said:

Thank God there is more crazy people out there

As a Secular Humanist (basically atheist for those don't know the term), it is fascinating to me when people make comments like this.  Not good or bad, just fascinating.  Why would a god want people to be crazy?  I get that this was probably just an off the cuff comment, but it had a capital "G".    Sorry to hijack the thread with that comment. 

To the OP's original comment, Fiverr doesn't creep into my dreams because it is only a tiny part of my revenue, but my corporate job infiltrates my dreams quite often and can be quite disruptive.  Please do take some time to center yourself and don't let it get to you. 

9 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

Yes, but then again, with my anxiety, it's to be expected.

I get nightmares about all sorts of things from time to time, and Fiverr is (just) one of them.

9 hours ago, cs_evans said:

As a Secular Humanist (basically atheist for those don't know the term), it is fascinating to me when people make comments like this.  Not good or bad, just fascinating.  Why would a god want people to be crazy?  I get that this was probably just an off the cuff comment, but it had a capital "G".    Sorry to hijack the thread with that comment. 

To the OP's original comment, Fiverr doesn't creep into my dreams because it is only a tiny part of my revenue, but my corporate job infiltrates my dreams quite often and can be quite disruptive.  Please do take some time to center yourself and don't let it get to you. 

A little sense of humor doesn't hurt from time to time, my comment was totally ironic sir. 🤙

16 hours ago, alphagev said:

😄😄😄

• 2 weeks later...

Finally some said this 😐
Even though I had multiple active orders on Fiverr last month, I still used to awake in the middle of night stressing over that there could be a client who has messaged me and I need to reply to make sure my response rate is good.

It's all about how much involved you're in the task actually

Haha, you bet! I usually type my dreams into my dream journal. I did a quick search with the keyword "fiverr", and there's so many Fiverr dreams haha. Most of them seem to be positive though.

One is about me getting a message saying I now have a personal customer support agent I could contact for fast help! I was so happy.

And there's dreams about Fiverr Forum as well lol. One is about me getting a rainbow title for owning 3 games on twitch or something haha.

And in one I was out in a city and I got a Fiverr popup in front of my face, telling I have new reviews! And funnily enough I did have new reviews when I woke up, but that was common occurence back then. These days things have died down lol.

Archived