What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

• 4 weeks later...

Why do people on the forum react without reading?

This is just out of curiosity. I've noticed that if I upload a post and make several comments on it, sometimes I'd find a few people reacting to everything within the same minute. This leads me to believe that they didn't even bother reading.

So why do they do this exactly? I don't see any real benefits for them doing it. 

• Like 19
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, dean_a_plus said:

So why do they do this exactly? I don't see any real benefits for them doing it. 

There is no benefit. They 'why' is because they've been told or believe that there is

On 8/25/2021 at 12:57 PM, mjensen415 said:

As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway. 

Source: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/261334-spam-trust-levels-and-topic-clean-up/

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 18
  • Haha 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The forum badges just indicate how active you are on the forum. They have no effect other than that. It just shows that you post, like comments, or have your comments liked frequently. They don't serve any purpose and do not affect you as a seller on fiverr. The forum is completely separate. There is no benefit to getting the badges. It is just to encourage people to post and interact a lot here on the forum.

• Like 13
  • Up 2

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, onlineteam08 said:

Hi, 

I am new here. Though I am a seller in Fiverr but I was not active in the forum.

I have a question.

I want to know about forum rank is these rank useful to get an order or any benefit?

Please let me know.

image.png.41aac8ab114362281c56958043cdab93.png

Thanks in advance.

I don't think so. I don't think there is any benefits of this rank will give to our gigs or getting orders. 

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

55 minutes ago, onlineteam08 said:

I want to know about the forum rank. Is this rank useful to get an order or any benefit?

You answered yourself. It's the FORUM rank. It doesn't matter for the main site. It just shows you are active on the forum and nothing else. Like William, I am a grandmaster myself here on the forum, but I just participate in discussions. We don't expect sales or anything. We just contribute to the community.

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, onlineteam08 said:

Hi, 

I am new here. Though I am a seller in Fiverr but I was not active in the forum.

I have a question.

I want to know about the forum rank. Is this rank useful to get an order or any benefit?

Please let me know.

image.png.41aac8ab114362281c56958043cdab93.png

Thanks in advance.

Hi too

No. It's not connected with orders or ranking! Its a place where you can get knowledge and stay updated about Fiverr's stuff (orders, gig, announcements, new updates etc.). Also you can ask your questions if you are stuck somewhere and experts will guide you on that! 

• Like 19
  • Up 1

Guest bookkeepcamp

Today I joined fiverr forum as a Newbie. Actually, I do not know how it works, Can anyone brief me about it and how I increase my fiverr forum batch?

Thanks

10 minutes ago, bibimemoona said:

Can someone guide me how to achieve badges on forum? As I am new on forum.

Thanks.

Hi @bibimemoona,

The purpose of the forum isn't to get badges …it's to have meaningful conversations with others. There are no benefit to getting badges - I still had the 5-posts-a-day limit after I got the highest badge on the forum (Grand Master). There is also no connection between forum badges and how well your Fiverr business does.

I noticed the people who focus on forum badges tend to get violations/warnings for misconduct and may not be liked by others because they are "serial likers" who don't contribute meaningful conversations to the forum. They are getting badges for the sake of getting badges.

Instead of focusing on badges, try to make each post you make meaningful and helpful to others. Then, over time, you will naturally gain more badges.

• Like 11
  • Up 4

9 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @bibimemoona,

The purpose of the forum isn't to get badges …it's to have meaningful conversations with others. There are no benefit to getting badges - I still had the 5-posts-a-day limit after I got the highest badge on the forum (Grand Master). There is also no connection between forum badges and how well your Fiverr business does.

I noticed the people who focus on forum badges tend to get violations/warnings for misconduct and may not be liked by others because they are "serial likers" who don't contribute meaningful conversations to the forum. They are getting badges for the sake of getting badges.

Instead of focusing on badges, try to make each post you make meaningful and helpful to others. Then, over time, you will naturally gain more badges.

Thank you so much for your guidance

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, saimii said:

How did you win this Mentor badge?

Probably by liking as many posts as they could, and posting as often as they could (often without reading what they're responding to, obviously).

49 minutes ago, shopifydev755 said:

How can I my get first order on fiverr quickly?

You can't get any orders until you have active gigs.

• Like 7
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1