What's the benefit of the Fiverr forum badge? Or what is its significance?

irshan_cool

31 minutes ago, etherhasan said:

you can definitely expect

I don't think you should expect anything after making 10,000 forum posts. Sure, there may be some benefit from making a valuable contribution to the community. But I don't think it's a good idea at all to expect anything regarding TRS in relation to being active in the forum. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, theratypist said:

I don't think you should expect anything after making 10,000 forum posts.

This thread is absolutely wonderful. Back in the days of the old forum, the mantra was “spamming = more sales”. After the introduction of the badges, it switched to “spamming = being a valuable member of community = TRS”. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 6

On 7/16/2021 at 7:36 PM, corsogr said:

I know this from CS communication

Ok, so provide receipts of your "communication with CS" where they explicitly TOLD YOU that by posting in the forum you would be chosen for TRS or your chances are higher.

And, since you seem to want to peddle your theory over and over, are you a TRS?

I know you didn't want anyone to "question your authority on the subject" but, last time I checked, the forum was for discourse, not for people to make unsubstantiated claims and then run off saying they do not want to be proven wrong.

gg

• Like 11
  • Up 1

No, Fiverr Forum badges have no effect on your profile or gigs. 

Plus by only providing short  comments and not writing a longer post, any buyers that come here may wonder why you do not take part in the Forum discussions more.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 18
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dev_dipto said:

i think it do ! cause whenever u will more active on fiverr and fiverr forum, they will must be notice you. and once they will rank you gig. if your gig is good enough then u might get an order !

Absolutely not. Fiverr.com and Fiverr forum is fully different. The forum badge won't help you to get any order or rank your gig. 

You can check also what @mariashtelle1 said.

• Like 15
  • Up 6

Just now, shadiya646 said:

Absolutely not. Fiverr.com and Fiverr forum is fully different. The forum badge won't help you to get any order or rank your gig. 

You can check also what @mariashtelle1 said.

may be i m wrong !  but as i know fiverr forum is the sub section of fiverr! i think you know that, being active in fiverr forum, its count that you r active in fiverr! so how can you say that they are different ?

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, dev_dipto said:

its count that you r active in fiverr!

There is nothing to be count. If you are in forum and do not refresh the fiverr account pages then you will be offline though you are active on forum.

Forum is for help and find out Information. 

• Like 17
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

7 minutes ago, dev_dipto said:

may be i m wrong !  but as i know fiverr forum is the sub section of fiverr! i think you know that, being active in fiverr forum, its count that you r active in fiverr! so how can you say that they are different ?

Yes, you're wrong. Being active on the forum doesn't affect your Fiverr account whatsoever!

Did you do as @shadiya646 suggested and read @mariashtelle1's post?

• Like 15

1 minute ago, partho_wpxpert said:

If Badges are not help to gig. Why give this badges?

What is the mean of it?

I assume you mean the badges/ranks in the forum. The badges are only part of the forum for the purpose of "gamification" or adding a bit more fun to increase engagement in the forum. It is completely for the purpose of encouraging engagement in the forum, that is all. It is not related to your standing and sales on Fiverr.com. Having a "rank" or "badge" in the forum does not have any significant value.

• Like 20

Just now, partho_wpxpert said:

But a Big brother was saying me fiverr forum can be matter for your order.

Its helps

Who is this brother? Is he a seller or a youtuber? Reading and applying the helpful tips in the forum might help you get an order. You are more likely to get an order through focusing your time and energy on improving your gig and profile and effectively marketing on platforms than being active on the forum.

• Like 16
  • Haha 2

To answer your question Brov, 100% No! If you have noticed, your forum and account logins are very different, you only use it via the platform because you work on Fiverr. So to make it clear, it will help you make improvements on Fiverr and your gig if you employ the things you've learned, but your ranking and badges on the forum don't not in any way affect your growth on the seller or buyer section. Candid advice, focus more on improving your gigs and account presence by delivering quality orders. 

Thanks

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, ghazanfarkhaliq said:

Can anyone tell me what is the benefit of rank and badge in the forum.

There is no benefit. Zero. Nothing. 
it’s only to show how long you’ve been here and how much you helped people for pure gamification. 
please see an official reply 👇 

715213A4-EBCF-475C-B620-99F5062EF3DB.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3