How Can I improve my Gig?

sunilchandro

Fiverr rotates gigs on the regular so they're never in the same position each day. Your impressions are going down because less people are seeing your gig. Could be due to rotation, could be the competition is doing better, could be a number of things. If you find an issue with your gig description, images, or anything else in your gig, go ahead and edit. If not why bother.

Edited by j6nyc6
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dear,🖐️ I hope you are doing well and safe to Covid-19.👍 First I want to say my English is not good if I will make some mistakes please forgive me. 🙏

If I will share or marketing my gigs on social media like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc. then if my profile has not any people who buy my services. If I will share this and then if my social media friends click on my gig link and I get impressions & clicks this is work for my gig ranking? If I will just get only impressions and clicks without order it will affect my gigs? 

I already watch many videos on YouTube for the Ranking gig. Their many people say just for share gigs and they say It will just work for gig ranking and some people say for don't share gig on social media if I have not any friend for buy my services and they say It will affect on my gigs. Which is right?

I hope my all friends will help me and finish my confusion. Please if you know about it please share with me It will improve me. 

Kindly Regard

Sunil Chandro

• Like 3

If you share the gig on social media, the gig impression clicks will definitely increase but it will not benefit your gig. Because if there is no order with impressions, clicks and more then it will be proved that your gig is not acceptable to the client so the order is not coming. As a result, your gig will no longer be found in the search. So my advice is to create a sco optimized gig with low competition key words without sharing.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, charioterdreams said:

If you share the gig on social media, the gig impression clicks will definitely increase but it will not benefit your gig. Because if there is no order with impressions, clicks and more then it will be proved that your gig is not acceptable to the client so the order is not coming. As a result, your gig will no longer be found in the search. So my advice is to create a sco optimized gig with low competition key words without sharing.

thanks for clarifying this, it is a vital matter for all new seller who what to share their gig in social media nad get nothing, i was olso in that list, but now realize that was a waste of time... 

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hello Everyone, I hope you are doing well. Please check my Fiverr gig first Link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/EjKZ97    

I don't know why is my gig derank day by day... Could you give me any solution please so that I can rank my gig. If you will help me it is a very opportunity for my Fiverr journey.  So please check my gig and give me some suggestion.

• Like 5

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will build and customize wordpress woocommerce website, ecommerce and online store
In the gig description:
"Multilangual" could be "Multilingual"

In the FAQ section:
"I will say you everything" could be "I will tell you everything" in answer 1.

In one of the gig images it says "scroll down for see samples". You could say "Scroll down to see samples".

In the profile:
"the best services to my client's." could be "the best services to my clients."

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

On 9/11/2021 at 8:45 PM, uk1000 said:

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will build and customize wordpress woocommerce website, ecommerce and online store
In the gig description:
"Multilangual" could be "Multilingual"

In the FAQ section:
"I will say you everything" could be "I will tell you everything" in answer 1.

In one of the gig images it says "scroll down for see samples". You could say "Scroll down to see samples".

In the profile:
"the best services to my client's." could be "the best services to my clients."

Thank you so much

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

Hi Friends, Hope you are doing well. I am really good right now and I just publish a gig can you review my Fiverr gig and can you give me some more suggestion or let me know please if anything wrong in my Gig. My gig link is here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/wVowav

Review properly so that I can rank my gig in first page and give me more suggestion. Hope everyone will help me. Thank You

• Like 5

• 7 months later...

Hi Everyone, 

Thank you so much for reading my request. I also publish a new gig on Fiverr. If you are available please can you give me your golden time? Just have to check my Fiverr new gig and give me some suggestions if I have to make some changes to new gig. 

It's my Fiverr new Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/share/P6598P just check it and rate my gig, please. 

Thank you again for your golden time. 

Alok Sen

• Like 8

There are simple grammatical mistakes and can create a bad impression. As, you said your English is fluent and it is not your first language. Your visitor may have a think you are not that much fluent in English. Again, as fiverr is a platform for professionals. SO, in my opinion, avoiding these tiny mistakes can help you a lot.

• Like 8

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I hope you are well I'm facing a problem with my Fiverr gig which is derank my gig. I also try a lot of times to rank or get a new order in my Fiverr gig but I fail to do that and I'm also trying to rank my gig. I have a gig which is this: https://www.fiverr.com/s/ga2KNb  

My gig was ranked on Fiverr 1 page and I always get orders but last few months it has totally down and now I get everything impressions 0-5 I can't increase impressions and clicks and I can't rank my gig again. Please if you will visit my Fiverr gig and review my gig and if you give me some suggestion so that I can rank my gig again that will very helpfull for me.  Please check my gig and let me know how can get rank my gig again.

Thank You so much for read my help post carefully. 

Regards

Alok

• Like 4

2 hours ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Last review is of 1 year ago

Fiverr market gigs which are completing orders

No order, No ranking, No impressions

Thank you so much but right now have not any option for buyer request just have brief but I don't get any brief in my account if I can't rank my gig without order how can I get order again have any way?

• Like 2