How Can I improve my Gig?

sunilchandro

Hi, Fiverr Forum expert I am looking to you just for a suggestion. Please help me how can I increase my gig’s Impressions and clicks? Every day I can see my all gig’s impression and click is decrease but I don’t know why and how can I solve it.

Please check my gig. If anything wrong with my gig please tell me. https://www.fiverr.com/share/NdjbYR

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Fiverr Forum all person. Today I am feeling very unmotivated. I cannot get an order on fiver. I am working with Fiverr last 5 month but I don’t can get any order. How can I motivated myself Please suggest me. I am feeling very tired. I cannot think about anything.

• Like 12

Have you put forth more effort into your profile? Maybe share it here so people can give feedback.

Motivation is going to be the key to success. So the moment you’re unmotivated you’re hurting your business. Even if you haven’t had an order yet

Maybe you need to change some things around on your profile. Look at your competition and resort to changing your gigs and profile until it stands out more.

Make sure your gig images and videos are clean and informative for what kind of information or service you’re providing.

Share your gigs on social media’s. Even your local friends. This is your business start. You have to have the mindset to achieve. Don’t let your head get down in the dumps.

• Like 5

Look man don’t get demotivated if you’re not getting any orders , just keep trying. Try searching for some tips that’s might help you.
There are tons of tips on fiverr forum as well as youtube.

A friend of mine didn’t get any orders for 10 months but he kept trying and now a week ago he got his first order and complete it with a 5 star review.

So just keep sending offers to buyer’s requests and edit your gigs so that the impressions and clicks can improve.

Hope you get your first order soon.

• Like 5

Have you put forth more effort into your profile? Maybe share it here so people can give feedback.

Motivation is going to be the key to success. So the moment you’re unmotivated you’re hurting your business. Even if you haven’t had an order yet

Maybe you need to change some things around on your profile. Look at your competition and resort to changing your gigs and profile until it stands out more.

Make sure your gig images and videos are clean and informative for what kind of information or service you’re providing.

Share your gigs on social media’s. Even your local friends. This is your business start. You have to have the mindset to achieve. Don’t let your head get down in the dumps.

HI Marshallmanuel, Can you check my profile and my gig please. If you will check my all gigs and profile I will be happy for that. If you will give me some feedback on my gig will more happy.

Profile link: sunilchandro | E-Commerce Development, WordPress | Fiverr

• Like 2

Look man don’t get demotivated if you’re not getting any orders , just keep trying. Try searching for some tips that’s might help you.

There are tons of tips on fiverr forum as well as youtube.

A friend of mine didn’t get any orders for 10 months but he kept trying and now a week ago he got his first order and complete it with a 5 star review.

So just keep sending offers to buyer’s requests and edit your gigs so that the impressions and clicks can improve.

Hope you get your first order soon.

Thank you so much. Bro can u help me something? How can I Marketing my gig on social media whiteout spamming tracks please gig me so tricks for marketing my gig.

• Like 2

Thank you so much. Bro can u help me something? How can I Marketing my gig on social media whiteout spamming tracks please gig me so tricks for marketing my gig.

I have written this in other threads but for your easy I’ll paste it here as well

I’ve joined fiverr in jan 2021, I don’t have much experience ,I have completed only 3 orders . But I can give you some tips that might help you:

You need to analyze your gig statistics:

1. First if you’re not getting any impressions on your gig, try editing it a little by changing title and different key words(search tags). You’ll have to think as a buyer for this.

2. Secondly if you’re having impressions but no clicks ,it means you need make the title and front picture of the gig more attractive as these are only things the buyer see before clicking (except reviews)

3. Finally if you’re getting clicks as well but still no orders, this means you need to make description of the gig better, try making a gig video , try adding FAQs, or maybe changing prices might help.

I hope this helps you get your orders.

• Like 3

I’m not sure if this will help or not.

I don’t use Fiverr as a primary source of income.

Fiverr is one of many streams of freelance income I use.

I have a website that promotes my freelance business (I’ve been a full-time freelance writer since 2016, started in 2014).

I have been hired by more than one web ad agency through that and got a lot of clients through my website before I joined Fiverr.

I also offered my services at more than one freelance platform, although now I just use Fiverr.

What I am saying here is that you can make it as a full-time freelancer, but it will take time to get there.

It also means that you may have to look at other sources in addition to Fiverr to make that happen.

Good luck.

• Like 4

I’m not sure if this will help or not.

I don’t use Fiverr as a primary source of income.

Fiverr is one of many streams of freelance income I use.

I have a website that promotes my freelance business (I’ve been a full-time freelance writer since 2016, started in 2014).

I have been hired by more than one web ad agency through that and got a lot of clients through my website before I joined Fiverr.

I also offered my services at more than one freelance platform, although now I just use Fiverr.

What I am saying here is that you can make it as a full-time freelancer, but it will take time to get there.

It also means that you may have to look at other sources in addition to Fiverr to make that happen.

Good luck.

Thank you very much Looseink for your advice.

• Like 4

keep growing confidence in yourself and there is no reason to be demotivated as because this is the platform where you have to be dedicated and patience and success does not come without effort and hard work. research yourself that how you can be more attractive to your client and research on Fiverr strategy besides invest most portion of your time in Fiverr forum which will give you knowledge to research yourself and my final word would be research research and research.

• Like 3

Hello, Fiverr Forum all person. Today I am feeling very unmotivated. I cannot get an order on fiver. I am working with Fiverr last 5 month but I don’t can get any order. How can I motivated myself Please suggest me. I am feeling very tired. I cannot think about anything.

I am feeling very unmotivated. I cannot get an order on fiver.

I can feel your feelings. Competition is increasing day by day on marketplaces. Many people doesn’t get order. It is also true that some people are doing well.

So don’t be demotivated, stay positive.

You haven’t get any order yet… So delete your GIGS and create again those gigs with more research. As possible make the gig content SEO friendly with eye-catchy images. Also try to select best keyword.

I hope you will get order.

• Like 3

Hi,

I saw your profile. Your pricing and packages are not so much good.

Add more pages in your package and increase little bit price.

Because some buyers do not believe that you can give good design at this price.

Because I think this price is best because I am a new seller here. I think If I will offer with low budget they will give me many project and when I will start getting many order that time I will increase price. are you agree with me or not?

• Like 1

Because I think this price is best because I am a new seller here. I think If I will offer with low budget they will give me many project and when I will start getting many order that time I will increase price. are you agree with me or not?

If you set very low price then you will get low budget buyers.

And high budget clients are not believe that you can make good design at cheap rate.

Keep minimum 15-20$ then increase features. And add more page in pricing.

• Like 2

If you set very low price then you will get low budget buyers.

And high budget clients are not believe that you can make good design at cheap rate.

Keep minimum 15-20$ then increase features. And add more page in pricing.

Thank you I will try it just for your suggestion.

• Like 2

Hello, I hope Fiverr forum all member is very well today. I have a problem I need some help friends. This is my Fiverr profile link: sunilchandro | E-Commerce Development, WordPress | Bangladesh | Fiverr I want to know about my all-gig packages are good or not please suggest to me I need to increase my gigs packages or not this price is good. I kindly request you please help me. If I need to increase any gig price please suggest to me how much need to set up here. I just got a suggestion from a person who tells me my gig prices is very low If I will increase my gig price that time I can get order so I request you check my gigs and suggest me this is true or false? Thank you.

• Like 2

Try to search your service on fiverr. Then see some gig prices. It will very helpful for you.

I already do that but now I have a confusion for my prices become I make my prices something low from a good seller. It’s perfect or not? I need to increase like a good seller or not I can increase latter when I will get many order on my gig?

• Like 2

I started with low prices, left it low for a couple of months, got a few ongoing clients and then upped my prices. I upped them twice. You do get better clients when your prices are higher but you need to establish a rating first.

• Like 2

There is no need to lose motivation. It’s been only 5 months 😛 I have been here for a years. Just started to get some orders. I have checked your gig images. For a web designer it’s hard to read, with many fonts, with bad color choices. Maybe work on that imgaes. And use BR regularly

• Like 3

There is no need to lose motivation. It’s been only 5 months 😛 I have been here for a years. Just started to get some orders. I have checked your gig images. For a web designer it’s hard to read, with many fonts, with bad color choices. Maybe work on that imgaes. And use BR regularly

But I am use video in my gig what I can do for that?

• Like 2