How Can I improve my Gig?

sunilchandro

Before the video maybe fix the gig images first. Look professional as possible. Maybe hire someone from fiverr to do that.

Ok I understand but when a buyer can see my gig first time they can see my gig video they don’t can see first my gig images. I create my all gigs with video so how can show a picture first. Can you see my gig videos and suggest me what need to do for my gig videos looking perfect?

• Like 1

Honestly they both scream tacky to me.

I know people do it all over the place but it is poor form to use the logos of another business to promote yours. It suggests that you are official or endorsed by them as that is the only time you are legally allowed to use a logo in this fashion.

Make sure it is neat as these aren’t which suggests that if I got a website from you alignments would be all over the place. Not a great plan.

Personally I prefer the orange one as at least it is bold and cheery, but none of this is the right way of going about finding high quality clients. Maybe I assume wrongly and you don’t want that in which case go nasty, go big.

Instead show your actual work. Show something unique not cover art.

🙂

• Like 3

Honestly they both scream tacky to me.

I know people do it all over the place but it is poor form to use the logos of another business to promote yours. It suggests that you are official or endorsed by them as that is the only time you are legally allowed to use a logo in this fashion.

Make sure it is neat as these aren’t which suggests that if I got a website from you alignments would be all over the place. Not a great plan.

Personally I prefer the orange one as at least it is bold and cheery, but none of this is the right way of going about finding high quality clients. Maybe I assume wrongly and you don’t want that in which case go nasty, go big.

Instead show your actual work. Show something unique not cover art.

🙂

Ok, I will try to do that.

• Like 1

Ok…,
I have 15+ experience with graphic design.
So…, if you want to get people to click and get order…,

This is my honest opinions:

1. Your design is bad. Just like student who try a graphic design software.
  2. Your choice of color…, Bright Red…, and That Blue…, is basic RGB…, and it hurt our eyes a little. Please don’t use this color.
  3. Your design is shows that your are confused too. Are you play with minimalism? or what? Too much white space…, but at same time…, you put some abstract shape? Plus that header background looks like “sensor” shape…
  4. You doesn’t understand the Color Pyschology.
    For Web and Business…, you can’t pick RED and That YELLOW Greenish.

Overall…, If you really want to sucessful as freelance at Fiverr…, you need to improve your skill greatly.
With your current skill…, i think you will have really hard time getting order.

Wish you luck,

• Like 2

Hello my, all Fiverr form friend. I hope you are well today. 😀

I don’t know when I create a new gig that time I face a problem. When I create a gig that time this gig does not appear in search. When I check my gig Status from Fiverr support That time shows a message which is this (Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out) and then I send a request them for solve my problem. They solve it quickly.

But my problem is When I create a gig all time I face this problem without sending a request Fiverr support team I don’t can active my gig properly. Do you know Why I face this problem when I create a new gig?

That’s why I am very unhappy. I already make a question on it for a Fiverr support team they all time solve my problem but don’t answer my question why I face this. So help me.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello friends, I hope everybody is doing good. I have a question which is How can share my gig in the right way to increase my gig impression and clicks? I want them right away. I think just copy my gig link and past it in a comment, it’s not a good way maybe it’s spamming for anyone on social media. That’s why I want a suggestion.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

In your video thumbnail it’s got a row of 5 stars. I don’t think that’s allowed (it’s not allowed for gig images).

In the standard package it says " ◎Stander Budget". I assume you mean “Standard Budget” there.

On 5/8/2021 at 12:51 PM, sunilchandro said:

why day by day decrease this gig impression and clicks.

It might just be because when you create a new gig I think it gives it temporary boost but now it’s not being given that boost. And/or maybe because more more and more gigs are being added to that subcategory daily so Fiverr is displaying those too so that may affect your search ranking/how often it is displayed at certain positions.

• Like 8

In your video thumbnail it’s got a row of 5 stars. I don’t think that’s allowed (it’s not allowed for gig images).

In the standard package it says " ◎Stander Budget". I assume you mean “Standard Budget” there.

why day by day decrease this gig impression and clicks

It might just be because when you create a new gig I think it gives it temporary boost but now it’s not being given that boost. And/or maybe because more more and more gigs are being added to that subcategory daily so Fiverr is displaying those too so that may affect your search ranking/how often it is displayed at certain positions.

Thank you very much for your suggestion

• Like 2

• 1 month later...