Testing out in-line audio

mjensen415

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

Does it rank my gig?

You have to praying mantis, grasshopper, chupacabra first.

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

Thank you for sharing valuable information. 

I am going to laugh if this really shows up. Even if I want to believe the opposite, the forum has proved the most random of comments still pop up no matter what. 😂

1 minute ago, smashradio said:

Congolossos! I really wanted inline audio. 😄 

You are in luck. I am "expart" in innertube audio. I have masters degree in innertube audio from Bangladesh University of innertube audio. I give you $4,000 job for $5. 

Costco

For everyone who answered, even non-sensically, thank you.  Capybaras will be sent to each and every one of your houses with new gig rankings that help everyone earn more. 

Yes, I'm trying out some things that would allow in-post audio to be played.  Thus, enhancing the experience for the "Music and Audio" discussions. Clearly it's not working yet. SO, back to the drawing board. 

On 9/7/2021 at 7:44 PM, mjensen415 said:

For everyone who answered, even non-sensically, thank you.  Capybaras will be sent to each and every one of your houses with new gig rankings that help everyone earn more. 

Yes, I'm trying out some things that would allow in-post audio to be played.  Thus, enhancing the experience for the "Music and Audio" discussions. Clearly it's not working yet. SO, back to the drawing board. 

I'm sooo looking forward to my Capybaras! 

Yeah but in all seriousness, it would be a nice feature in the category! 🙂

Archived