I'm Sooooooo Excited About This

rachelbostwick

And nobody else will understand this but my Fiverr friends.

This morning I had someone contact me about a future project. It's a project I'm enthusiastically looking forward to doing.

But it's even better than that!

The project they contacted me about is a new niche that I haven't worked on before, directly related to things I am already doing, well within my skillset. AND NOBODY ON FIVERR IS DOING IT YET. NOBODY. That's right. I found a unicorn. An underserved niche. It's not a huge niche, but it's on the rise, and with nobody else offering it at all...

I'm not going to say what it is yet because I need to let it cook, but I just wanted to share my excitement. 

10 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

This morning I had someone contact me about a future project. It's a project I'm enthusiastically looking forward to doing.

😁

But it's even better than that!

😄

The project they contacted me about is a new niche that I haven't worked on before, directly related to things I am already doing, well within my skillset. AND NOBODY ON FIVERR IS DOING IT YET. NOBODY. That's right. I found a unicorn. An underserved niche. It's not a huge niche, but it's on the rise, and with nobody else offering it at all...

😃

I'm not going to say what it is yet

😑

But on a serious note, I am happy for you 😄

14 hours ago, rachelbostwick said:

AND NOBODY ON FIVERR IS DOING IT YET. NOBODY.

And withing 5 minutes of launching the gig, there will be 300 "exparts" from a certin location undercutting you, but they will all have 5 years experience and a degree in XXX.  Hope not, but you know what I mean.  

1 hour ago, newsmike said:

And withing 5 minutes of launching the gig, there will be 300 "exparts" from a certin location undercutting you, but they will all have 5 years experience and a degree in XXX.  Hope not, but you know what I mean.  

Oh don't mind the 300 people following me around doing the same thing I do but not quite as well. Those are just my background dancers. 😁

27 minutes ago, catwriter said:
1 hour ago, newsmike said:

a degree in XXX

Now that sounds kinda fun, but it wouldn't be allowed on Fiverr

That's where the real money is 😂😭 Maybe Fiverr will buy that one site and call it OnlyFive.

If it sounds like I'm being mysterious it's not nearly as interesting as it sounds... Just a specialized kind of book formatting that I'd particularly enjoy and nobody is advertising yet. My reasons for not posting it are half because i don't want more background dancers and half because everyone will be like "oh *that's* what she's excited about? That's... Great i guess?" It's not that interesting at all. I'm just seeing potential 😈💵

6 minutes ago, maitasun said:

You better start moving that skeleton of yours and practicing your Conga. 🕺 Ohhh gosh, I would give anything to see you verifying. 🤣nmp.thumb.jpg.22f1d7305b3019b83d2dda2b911a2865.jpg

It has come to my attention recently that some folks on the forum are sort of smartasses.  Getting to be a problem.  😉

chris farley funny movie GIF

Archived